Thursday 24 June 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge DT card

001a

Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful messages of support you left me,  you have no idea how they have helped we are still in the middle of a family crisis which doesn't seem to be getting better, but I have been helped this week by a couple of really good friends Bev and Lin thanks girls I hope to be able to pay you back sometime.   I have decided I am trying to get back to card making instead of dwelling on things so hope to make a start tomorrow.

001 Our Lovely Pink Piggy Dawny P has designed an awesome sketch for this weeks Challenge on Lili of the Valley Challenge and my wonderfully talented DT teamies have just created the most stunning  cards to give you inspiration, so I do hope you can come and join us.

I have not used this Fairy Stamp for ages and really enjoyed colouring her with my copics.  The papers are A Nitwit Download, the 30mm 2 Tone Blue Wild Rose, 35mm White Wild Rose,  2Tone Cornflower Blue Cherry Blossom and 4mm Antique Blue Rosebud are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, the Ticket Sentiment was from Bev.

002 Thanks for looking

Hugs

Jacqui xx

23 comments:

slbt17 said...

very pretty!
Sandra

Lia said...

great and wonderful work
hugs Lia

chris said...

Hi there Jacqui, this is so, so, stunning,hope you are ok ,hugs chris xx

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,sorry to read about your problems,I know from experiens that making cards make my head empty,so I can think of other things.
Your card is as always gorgeous.
Big Hugs Heidy XXXXX

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous Jacqui sending you a great Big hug.
Anne xx

Wendy ten Hove said...

Beautiful green accents, they really make the lovely white fairy stand out!! Very amazingly made!

Love, Wendy

ribenaruby said...

Once again, super fairy card, love the sentiment, I wish wishes would come true! Hugs, Ruby x

Melodie said...

You have combined the wonderful papers fantastically to the petite motive.
Hugs
Melodie

Chrissie said...

Such a beautiful card Jacqui, but then your cards always are!
I'm sorry to hear that things are so difficult for you at the moment, I hope everything settles down very quickly.

Sarah said...

Wow what a stunning card, I love everything about it. Hope things settle for you soon xxx

MarkerGeek said...

Hey Jacqui. So sorry I haven't stopped to comment lately - just not enough hours in the day! Have loved all of your recent makes though - I see them in my Google Reader. :)

Today's card is beautiful! The LoTV images are so sweet.

Big hugs to you, I hope the family problems are resolved as soon as possible.

~Elaine xx

eba said...

REally pretty card! Sorry to hear you are facing hard times, I pray you'll find peace. Hugs.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui and love the sweet fairy.
Hope things get sorted out for you soon.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

Just beautiful! Hugs Juls

PatR said...

Hi Jacqui, this is a lovely card and the image is beautiful. Well I believe in fairies so love this image.
Sorry to hear things aren't getting much better for you. Keep your chin up hun and remember all of your good friends are keeping you in their thoughts.
Big hugs,
Pat xx

MagsB said...

Your card is awesome, as usual! I'm so sorry you're going through a tough time, and I hope things improve soon.

Danielle said...

What a darling card Jacqui! I love the sparkle on her wings! I hope your family issues get resolved soon - big hugs!
Danielle x

Toni Hughes said...

Gorgeous card jacqui love the soft colours hugs Toni

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Jacqui, just catching up. So sorry to hear you have a family crisis. Glad you ahve something to do to take your mind off it. This card is sgorgeous as ever, a different colour scheme for you and very pretty. Love the flowers and that sentiment finishes it off perfectly. Sending hugs Marianne x

Trudy said...

This is stunning and so beautiful Jacqui.
Hugs Trudy

Liz Corrigan said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous Jacqui, love the LOTV image.
Hope tomorrow brings some relief to the problems you are going through at the moment. A big cyber hug to your Jacqui. Rosie x

Unknown said...

What a sweet card Jacqui.
Beautiful colors and image.

Hugs Suze xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...