Sunday 27 June 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

002a
The challenge this week on PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE is 
PAPER PATCH
and if you are unsure what that is all about....basically it's using papers to create a patchwork or quilt effect
as always it is up to you what you create...a card...altered art...scrap book layout etc...whatever takes your fancy...the only RULE being that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE..LARGE SENTIMENT OR STICKEROO
all you need to do to enter is to leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Mr Linky....so we can come visit you and if you don't have a blog....just e-mail your entry to me (kath) and I will be only too happy to pop it on the blog for you and you will qualify for the prize draw.
And talking of prizes....we have a little treat for you all this week.....yes there are 2 prizes up for grabs from P B Stamps

15% lifetime discount voucher to spend at their online store.....pop over for a visit and you will be amazed....thousands and thousands of our beloved Penny Blacks in stock
and
4 Rolls of Ribbon of the winner's choice





What a cop out I am this week, I should have cut all ther papers out and made a patchwork square, but I am struggling with Card  Making at the moment so I have used this gorgeous Patchwork paper from Nitwits Collection.  It is a very plain card today as I wanted the papers to speak for themselves.  The Image and Sentiment are from the Penny Black Bundle of Joy Transparent Set.  The ribbon (which is actually pink but looks lilac on the photo) is from Fantastic Ribbons, I have used a Martha Stewart around the page punch from Crafters Companion to frame the image which has been coloured with Copics.
003
I was wondering if anyone else had trouble finding the inspiration for Card Making and Blogging after having a break, it has been really hard this week.
Well sorry it is a bit short there is a certain Football Match that I just have to watch!!!!!
COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!  I AM SURE WE CAN DO IT.
Hugs
Jacqui xxx

18 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, wow what a gorgeous card love the way youve used your papers (even if you didnt actually cut them) they look beautiful, and your image is stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Trudy said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui, such a sweet image!
Hugs Trudy

Larissa said...

Such a cute card Jacqui! The image is so sweet and I love how you coloured it!

Hugs,
Larissa

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui
Anne xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is so sweet and so cute, really wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, I love the papers and the image and your colouring is stunning xxx

chris said...

Hi Jacqui its so so beautiful its fabulous.
hugs chris xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacqui, this is so pretty and certainly doesn't look as if you're struggling. I know exactly what you mean though because I have the same problem if I have a break. I'm in one of those phases now and I hate it!
Hugs,
Katina xx

Danielle said...

This is so cute Jacqui! I love the quilted effect with the papers and the PB image is adorable!
Hugs, Danielle

Lou said...

Hi!how sweet is this?i just love it and so pretty too.
hugs Lou.xx

Jo Austin said...

Hi Jacqui..

Just passing through .. it's been such a long time since I got to visit your blog.

Cards are still stunning, you are such a clever bunny..

Love n hugs.
Jo xx

Val said...

How cute is this and such a gorgeous card.
Hugs
Valxx

stampinfrog said...

Oh Jacqui this PB image is so adorable and beautifully colored!Fabulous papers!
Hugs,Connie

Squirrel x said...

And there's me thinking you sat there for hours measuring and snipping! Trust me girl, I would have used patchwork paper too if I could have found some LOL! Super card, love that cute little hedgie and your colouring is just magical. Hugs, Sxxx

Joey said...

Hiya Hun

sadly we didnt do it :O( twas a poor poor game, your card is gorgeous, love the frame!

Joey.x

Pauline C said...

beautiful jacqui - love your patchwork paper and your punch around the page is soooo pretty :-)
pauline x

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really cute. Great use of papers and details

Liz Corrigan said...

Oh how cute is this little hedgie. Beautiful papers and colours Jacqui.
Mmm - I also find that keeping up with the blogging and my mojo can be hard sometimes. Rosie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...