Thursday 3 June 2010

Good Morning

017a

WooHoo what a difference a bit of sunshine makes, I am feeling full of beans and rearing to go.  What better stamps to use than these gorgeous cute Belles & Whistles image from Elizabeth Bell

017 Can you believe this stamp has been on my desk for over a week and I just haven’t had the time to ink it up, what a sin that is.   I have made this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge where the theme is SUMMER.  I have used Copics to colour  and the gorgeous DCWV Citrus Pad from I bought Crafters Companion and cannot stop using.   The Chery Blossom, 15cm and 10cm roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

018

The next card is going to be entered for the Sketch Saturday Challenge, they are celebrating their birthday this week and some of the  DT have been kind enough to give away some lovely candy, so do join in and celebrate with them

023a

I loved this sketch thank you so much.  I had a tidy up of my stamps on Sunday and found so many that I hadn’t used for ages including this gorgeous Elizabeth Bell image from SCACD .

022

I have again used my downloads from Bearly Mine designs, I think I have got my money back on these already from the amount of times I have used them, I love the fact that they co-ordinate so beautifully.  My first and still my favourite Martha Stewart punch has been used.  Of course the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Whilst on the subject of Wild Orchid Crafts Siri and Paul have now started there own official blog Wild Orchid Craft Blog, so we can get sneak peeks and news of new products. Do pop over there.

021

Have a good day

Hugs

Jacqui xx

34 comments:

Melodie said...

Wow, your coloration.....
These cards are so beautiful, I'm speechless.
Hugs
Melodie

Marion said...

Hi Jacqui, Love both your cards. Colouring fabulous as always and the paper on that first one is just gorgeous. Enjoy the sunshine.
hugs
Marion

Елена Дашкевич said...

Beautiful!!!

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,yes finally sunshine...
Your cards are so lovely,You always do.
Big Hugs Heidy

chris said...

Hi Jacqui
wow wee what a couple of crackers, love them so much.
hugs chris xx

Yvonne said...

Two stunning cards .. as always
The first.. wow just love the bright colours on this one, and the image.. just perfect for today ( lovely warm sunshine)
The second.. such perfection, colour, image .. COLOURING .. talking of which .. was that a promise?
I am giving up on colouring , lol ... Im waiting....;)

Terry said...

Hiya my sweet friend.....so beautifull youre cards are absolutley georgous again Jacqui, wow....Thanks for joining in on Sketch Saturday and don't forget to join in on my PBC sweetie cause I can tell ya this, there are some very nice goodies in there...so DON'T FORGET oke.....Hugs Terry xxxxx

Anne said...

Both stunning cards Jacqui love the images
Anne xx

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful cards hun, love the papers that you have used :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Jane said...

Stunning cards hun!! Love the paddling pool one - looks like my two yesterday LOL! Loving the papers, think I'll have to check out these digi papers! hugs, Jane xx

maddy hill said...

such beautiful cards Jacqui ! love the colours !
hugs
maddyx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

2 beautiful cards and so very different from each other. Isn't that a joy to make such different cards. Love them both though the colours of the bottom one are my fave. Marianne x

Riet said...

Ohhhh Jacqui,So beautiful cards,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Allison said...

gorgeous cards- enjoy the sunshine
AllisonX

Tracy said...

What a pretty stamp you found, love the pinks on the second card, beautiful image and gorgeous finishing touches.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Carol said...

Stunning cards as always Jacqui!! Lotsa luv xxxx

Emma and Susan said...

WOW! These cards are amazing Jacqui, Beautiful images and you have coloured them just fab!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Juls said...

2 very gorgeous cards! Love them both, hugs Juls

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both wonderful Jacqui!!

Donna said...

Adorable cards Jacqui and beautifully embellished too :) Donna x

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui!
Hugs,Connie

Trudy said...

Your cards are so cute, love the sweet image.
Hugs Trudy

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, two fabulous cards the images on both are gorgeous and the papers and card design are really stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Thea said...

Wowww, two BEAUTIFUL cards :):)

Hugs Thea

Moni said...

Gorgeous cards, love the images, and fab colouring as always! Hugs, Moni

PatR said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Jacqui. The gorgeous weather certainly makes you feel good doesn't it? These cards are beautiful and I love that fabulous paper on the first one.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Pat xx

Irinca said...

Very beautiful cards!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful cards. Your colouring is so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Liz Corrigan said...

Both cards so different but both beautiful. Amazing colouring, as always. Rosie x

cheryl said...

wow hun stunning cards just awesome hun hugs cheryl xx

Kim said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui! So fun and full of summer! Great work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

pinky said...

Jacqui your desk sounds like fun, boy would I love a good rummage lol. Gorgeous card, definitely for a sunny day, lets hope we will have more of them!
Pinky

Maris said...

hi, what a sweet, ;lovely cards you made, love the first one ,so cute xx

Sarah said...

Such beautiful cards, your colouring is fantastic, as always, I am sooooo jealous of your skills xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...