Thursday 28 July 2011

2nd Sneak Peek

Morning and welcome to my second Sneak Peek of the New Crafters Companion Humphrey and SWALK release, that you will be able to get your hands on from 29th July
IMG_0595
Today we have baby Humphrey and his little cuddly toys, I am sure you will just want to own this little one.  He has been coloured with Spectrum Noirs   (what else), and the papers are all from the Humphrey Twin Disc CD.
Don’t forget to join in the  the Crafters Companion Blog Hop  just click here to find out more.
IMG_0596
Sorry I sent my samples off and forgot to make a note of the colours Sad smile
Huggles

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww Jacqui, this is just gorgeous, I want this lil guy, he is so cute x

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Wat een leuke stempel. Mooie kaart geworden. Groetjes Janny

Sandra said...

Lovely card!

Yvonne said...

O my what a cutie!!
hugs Yvonne

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Stunning creation sweetie

ali x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous!!:) Sandra H

Wendy said...

Adorable card,love the image and colours.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui, love this sweet card, these Humprey stamps are adorable. Hugs, Frea

Kreativmonster said...

Very cute image, it's one of my favourites of the new release!

Lou Mac said...

This is adorable!! I love the cool blues you've used and those images are perfect!!

Gorgeous colouring! I gotta get my hands on some of these!!

xo

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous creation Jacqui love the colouring and beautiful image.
Hugs Linda

Paula said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui but aren't they available from the 29th July Lol not August?!?

Paula. x

Suzie Q said...

hi Jacqui,
Such a cutie little ellie!
beautiful card it was lovely to see you on Saturday even if it was brief x
have been stroking your cards all week at cul xlol x
have a great weekend
suzie Qx

Tracy said...

Isn't this just the cutest creation. I love it Jacqui
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh so sweet and I love how you have used the nestie cut in half. Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...