Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sneak Peek 2

Another Card using one of the new Lili of the Valley Christmas Release this one is called “Lots of Letters”, don’t you just love it.
IMG_0548 
With lots of fur on the image it gave me a chance to use the new Ultra Fine White Flowersoft, it is just perfect.  The snow has been enhanced with Twinklets Diamond Dust.    The papers are from a Christmas Collection I bought last year, I am afraid the front page is not with the papers so not sure who it is by.
The stamps will be available from Lili of The Valley website  from 25th July there are 21 images in all, check the Lili of the Valleys Ideas to Inspire Blog  each day to see sneak peeks from  our DT members, I think you will have trouble choosing which ones to buy.
IMG_0546
Copics Used: Flesh E02, E00, E000, Reds: R39, R37, R35, R22, Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61, G20, Greys C2, C1, C00
Shopping List:
Large and Small Poinsettias, Silver Bell  – Wild Orchid Crafts
Buttons and Brads – The Hobby House
Martha Stewart Star Border Punch – Crafts U Love 
I thought I would show you a card that I was commissioned to make by Lili of the Valley  for this months Papercraft Inspirations.  I don’t usually show the cards I make for commissions it feels as if I am blowing my own trumpet when I do, but I thought I ought to let you see what has been keeping me from blogging for the last couple of months, so I hope you excuse me.
Mag3
I love this image “Little Girl – Swing Time”, she is one of our older stamps but is still popular.  The papers are from Nitwits Collections and of course the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Thats it for today thanks for staying with me
Hugs
Jacqui xxxx

22 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow beautiful cards jacqui, love your christmas card its gorgeous also the image.

greetings karin

yvon said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, love the images, the are so cute.
Hugs, Yvon

Tammi said...

Love the new image and your coloring, both cards are gorgeous! ~hugs

Zora said...

I love this two cards, they are so classy chrismas:O)

Shan said...

Your cards are amazing!!I love them and the images are just so sweet. Have a wonderful week.

Hugs
Shannin

Martina said...

Oh gosh I love that image!!! And your card is stunning!! Can't wait to order some of the new stamps...oh my! =)
Martina

Grenouille Greetings said...

Two beauties Jacqui. I particularly love the new LOTV - this picture could depict me on Christmas Eve struggling to get the last minute cards in the mail. Hugs, Lesley

Diane said...

Yup, I do just love it Jacqui - it's fabulous! Great use of the Ultra Fine Flower Soft as well- I'm glad I bought some at Donny now!
Take care
Diane x

sodell said...

Thanks so much for sharing your cards, both of them, they are gorgrous, and there is something about the dog and girl on the swing that is so adorable, and also your design is incredible on both cards, as always! I so enjoy your blog, thanks for sharing your talents and creativity! -Stacy

Sandra H said...

Two gorgeous cards and the images are fabulous :) Sandra H

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Jacqui,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Archies Mum said...

Loving the new stamps you are sneak peeking for us. Looks like the credit card will have to come out again to play lol. Gorgeous cards Jacqui

Chrissy said...

I love that new image...gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

LINDA W. said...

GORGEOUS cards love your coloring
thanks for sharing
hugs Linda

Alexandra said...

2 wunderschöne Karten snd das geworden, liebe Jacquie.
LG
sanny

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, two stunning and beautiful cards, and I love the new LOV image. hugs Shirleyxx

Becky Dunham said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui! Love that new image Lots of letters - those little kids are so adorable. The swing image is one of my favorites :) Congrats on the commission - you sure deserve it!

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi jacqui,i got a craft magazine when i spoted a pack of lili of the vally stamps done for us. so i stnaped it up, in the magazine i saw someone had done an artical on some of them. i though how nice they were.on the side of the artical i saw jacqui dennis,after seeing your card on your blog with the girl and the swing and in the magazine,am i to think this is your work. i have done a card and am sending it in to the magazine. will keep the artical thankyou love bluebell-flowerwood x.

Felis_bunte_Welt said...

Your cards are so beautiful.

Hugs,
bastel_fee

Amanda xx said...

Beautiful card, another gorgeous image....oooo this is sooo exciting xxxx Amanda

Jude said...

Beautiful cards and fab colouring.

Jx

Kim. said...

This are both gorgeous cards, loving the new Christmas images.
Kim xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...