Monday 18 July 2011

Good Morning

Morning all, after a fab weekend at Doncaster its back to reality with a bang, thanks to all the lovely peeps who popped by to say hello and to ask after dear Rosie, I was so surprised at how much better she looked when I got back last night her eyes are really sparkling again and she was almost back to the old Rosie, except for being Bald lol!!!!.  Had a fabulous time at Doncaster with the lovely Michelle,  Meg and Claire from Crafters Companion and it was great to catch up with Marcea, and of course I had the pleasure of playing with the New Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir Markers Wow girls these are going to blow your socks off  I LOVE THEM!!!  and such a reasonable price, you will be hearing lots about these on here  this week. 

 

I also caught up with Lisa Laila, Bev Richard and Danny on the LOTV Stand Boy did you love the new Xmas Stamps.

 

 Today sees not only the start of the new Lili of the Valley  Christmas sneak peeks, but we are kicking off our Christmas in July with Wild Orchid Crafts and Lili of the Valley bonanza with oodles of inspiration and prizes so stay tuned all week to the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog and Ideas to Inspire blog.  Each day some of the DT and Guest Designers will be showcasing Christmas products from Wild Orchid Crafts and the new Christmas stamps release from Lili of the Valley!!

 

I was just getting ready to upload one of the sneak peeks I had made with the new stamps and realised I had taken them to Doncaster without taking any photos, so I will be back later today with a card Oppppps!!!

 

Hugs

 Jacqui xxx

4 comments:

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi,jacqui, so glad that you enjoyed the weekend.i would loved to have gone but not in to good a health just now. but we went last year.it was a great day out. we had a poto taken by create and craft and they have used it to advertize the fair this year,i was so supprised, but it was nice. will pop back later bluebell-flowerwoodx.

Karen said...

Hi Jacqui, thank you for your time and patience on Sunday demonstrating the new Spectrum Noir Pens, my friend and I were so impressed we went back in the afternoon and ordered the full sets from Marcea. Just hope I can do them justice, I'me sure they will be a great hit with lots of crafters.
Beautiful cards on your blog as always.
Hugs
Karen x

Sandra H said...

Great to hear your weekend went well:) Sandra H

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great christmas card Jacqui, so wonderful and so pretty!
Hugs Jacqueline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...