Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sketch Saturday Challenge

IMG_0534a

Finally a card from me.  Thanks to everyone who sent such lovely messages to Rosie and Myself, I am glad to say that she seems so much brighter this morning, and we both had a full nights sleep last night. I have spent the last 3 days at the vets or with her sitting on my lap and making cards was the last thing on my mind, it looks as if the pain killers are kicking in now and the acid seems to have finished its dreadful work, although the Vet did say it could still look worse before it looks better.

IMG_0534

I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday Challenge for this card and Lili of the Valley “Emma-Swing” stamp.  The Paper is from my Scrap Drawer so do not know who it is by although I have a feeling it is Doodlebug.  I die cut patterned paper and pink card with the Doo Hickey Romantic Tag  from  Crafts U Love.  The image has been coloured with Copics as usual. The Roses have been made with Marianne Designs Chinese Rose and English Rose dies.

IMG_0535

The Copics Used:

Flesh: E01, E00, E000, Hair, E53, E51, E50, Hat and Cardigan, YG67, TG63, YG61, G20, Skirt Ribbon, Shoes, R85, R83, R81, RV000

Shopping List:

Doo Hickey Dies (Romantic Label & Grass), Marianne Designs Dies (Chinese and English Rose) – Crafts U Love

Stamps – Emma Swing and Circular Greeting – Lili of the Valley,

Lace: The Ribbon Box 

Hugs

Jacqui xxx   

20 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fab as always Jacqui I'm so glad that both yourself and rosie had a good nights sleep. Bless poor Rosie. Re cardmaking you and Rosie are more important....Sending loads of hugs to you both

ali x

Mina said...

oh wow those papers and colours are so lush Jacqui and how perfect do they go with this little sweetie...hope your Mum is fit and well
Mina xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

glad to hear Rosie is getting some sleep and less pain!Mary G

Edith said...

This is so sweet, love all the beautiful details!
Edith

Annie said...

I'm catching up with you Jacqui, and just read about Rosie, my heart goes out to you and I pray everything will be ok with her. Crafting can be a great help but sometimes it's hard to settle, I know that feeling. Sending you hugs dear friend. Oh, and of course I love all your recent makes, I might not get around to commenting on each one but I do stop by to browse!
hugs, annie x

Dena said...

Poor Rosie and poor Jacqui having to worry about her so much!! I hope she gets better very soon! So they found out what she ate? Awe!
Your card is beautiful! Love the pretty candy looking colors!
Is Mom doing ok now? I know you have so much going on. I am thinking about you!!!
Hugs, Dena

Marion said...

Fabulous Jacqui, Love the cute image and colour combo.
So glad Rosie is doing better.
hugs
Marion

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui and Im so sorry to hear of all your problems with Rosie, I know it just beggers believe than anyone would leave around such lethal stuff, and knowing how nosey animals can be they can get into all sorts of trouble. hugs Shirleyxxx

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful love the image and the background papers are fabulous:) Sandra H

Barbara said...

Oh, your card looks sooooo sweet. I love it.
Hugs Babsi

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Hi Jacqui, sorry for my lack of visits, been chasing my own take these last few weeks. Sorry to hear about Rosie and hope she is finally on the mend. I just love this card. A fab colour combo and beautifully coloured. Take it easy!
Clairexx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jacquie, really love the colours!! Hugs ,Frea

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet and beautiful card Jacqui. I love the soft colours and de cute image.
Hugs Jacqueline

MagsB said...

I'm glad Rosie is improving, poor mite! Fantabulous card, as always!

Sleep well tonight!

luv, Mags x

Joey said...

Hiya Jacqui

oh my gosh I am so pleased Rosie is making good progress, cant believe that could happen!
Big hugs to you.
your card is gorgeous

Joey x

LINDA W. said...

Gorgeous card...You and Rosie are
in my prayers.
hugs from Texas
Linda

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Jacqui, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Sue from Oregon said...

this is just the cutest...love the delicate DP and lace you used to show off this fun image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...