Thursday 1 April 2010

Late Again Opppsss!!!!

016a

All behind again today I am afraid, just don’t know where this week has gone.  Well its Thursday again and that means its time for Lili of the Valley Challenge  this week we have a colour challenge for you BLUE and SILVER to be used somewhere on your creation.  We also have two stamps kindly donated by Lili of the Valley for one lucky winner, so I do hope you will come and join us.

016

I adore this Lili of the Valley Image look at his cute little face, I have always fancied having a go on a Pogo Stick Myself!!!!.  I have used Copics to colour the Bunny only a couple of colours for this one C00, Co1, Co2 and R20 for Bunny, Boo, B14, RVooo, R81, R83 for eggs.

The white card has been run through he Cuttlebug with Cuttlebug Butterfly Embossing Folder I picked up at the NEC.  The FlowerPunch , Leaf Punch, brads pearls  I also bought at NEC from The Hobby House.   The Martha Stewart Rabbit Border Punch has been used on the same Brazil card and 3d over the image, I used double sided tape and spread silver glitter all over to get the silver glittery line.

015Thats all for now kids!!!! Hope you all have a fabulous Easter Break, I will be back tomorrow with my Just Magnolia card and a GDT card.  See you then

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

29 comments:

Christina said...

A stunning card Jacqui!! Love the colouring!

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,what a sweet image !!!!
And you have a stunning job done.
Really gorgeous.
Have a nice day Try,to enjoy it.
Hugs Heidy

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card !!!
I love the embossed background, just too cute !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

clare said...

What a sweet card..love the image and the colour combo!TFS Hugs Clare xx

Crystal said...

Beautiful Jacqui, LOVE the blue and your embossing is beautiful!!! Another gorgeous card sweetie!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, love the image and I so want that embossing folder now lol.
The last time I went on a pogo stick was about 5yrs ago and I ended up with massive bruises on the insides of my knees from it, but it was worth it as I managed over 200 bounces and beat the kids hands down lol
hugs Mandy xx

Danielle said...

A beautiful card Jacqui - the colours are awesome and of course the sweet bunny is just the cutest! Fantastic colouring and I love how you decorated up the eggs! Gorgeous work!
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable, such a cute image. Hugs Ali x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous! What a wonderful card, the colours are so beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Anne said...

Wonderful Jacqui, love those colours and such a cheeky little bunny on his pogo stick! Hugs x

lin70 said...

Hi Jac, its Lin. Lovely card as usual.
Big Hugs
Lin x x x

Debbie said...

So cute..Love it

ribenaruby said...

Lovely Easter goodies, beautiful card!

Trudy said...

Wow Jacqui,
what a lovely card, like the image and beautiful colors
Hugs Trudy

Elizabeth S. said...

Such a fun and adorable card!! I just love that image!

Berni said...

I just love this image. Love the colouring too.
Berni
x

PatR said...

Very nice indeed Jacqui. Glad to see you are getting use out of your NEC purchases.
Pat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Some gorgeous Easter creations Jacqui. Love the new embossing folder and the beautful blue card on this one. Marianne x

Shazza said...

fabulous card, great colouring
Happy Easter
x

Liz Corrigan said...

Beautiful card, and the cutest image. Like the new flower punch you have used. If you can, pop over to my blog I have left a little something on my blog for you. Rosie x

Paula (PEP) said...

Jacqui - These colours are just stunning & the flowers a treat. What a way to use the MS punch! Thanks for leaving me such kind comments too - you're still on my coffee & biscuits evening blog trip & I often come back to you for the colouring tutorials.
Have a lovely Easter
Paula
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love this bunny, love the flowers too. Also sending you an award!
Kelly.x

Mary Lou said...

Hi Jacqui~`this is sooo hopping cute!! I love that embossing folder and borderpunch you used--so fitting :)
Blessings

Cheryl said...

LOve your card Jacqui and that MS punch is just so sweet x

Anna-Lotta said...

Wonderful card :)The image and the colouring are perfect.
Hope you have a happy easter.
Hugs Anna-Lotta

Melodie said...

Fantastic card, the little rabbit is so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Sarah said...

Love your card, beautiful colours and what a gorgeous image xxx

Tasha said...

Wow this is stunning! SUch a gorgeous colour combo and fabulous flwoers and layout
love tasha xx

Céline said...

so cute!
i love the punch bordure with bunnies, and the stickles on the bunnie...
céline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...