Thursday 15 April 2010

Lili of the valley Challenge 51

 

002a

Sorry for my absence this week  both from blogging and commenting, I have loads of your e-mails to catch up on and I promise I will try to answer you all at some time today, I came home from Ally Pally with the most awful cold and I couldn’t get down to the chemist to get any Lemsips or Night Nurse, but in steps my fairy Godmother the fabulous kind Bev who actually sent them down to me by next day delivery, now could you get a better friend than that, thanks hun MWAH XXXXXX

I would also like to remind you that the fabulous Busy Bears Collection from Lili of the Valley will be released on the 21st April, I know some of you were lucky enough to pick them up at the Ally Pally show, The show was a fantastic success for Lili of the Valley and they almost sold out of all the stamps they took, but with foresight they put in an ordered of stamps to be delivered this week.

At the same time as the Busy Bear release Lili of the Valley are releasing a new collection of 4 Cute Cats and Dogs complete with really useful sentiments this collection costs £14.99 I am sure you will think the same as us a real BARGIN!!! , look out for some sneak peeks from the DT this week.

Right on to this weeks challenge we have a fabulous sketch for you this week by the aforesaid Bev and we have all had fun with this one

002

The way I was feeling I didn’t think I would be able to make a card for the challenge this week, but then I realised I could use the fantastic Lili of the Valley diecuts  I picked up on Saturday, wow these are just so useful when you need a quick card.  All I needed  to do was cut out the image with Nesties and add a bit of glitter and voila I had a card.  The papers are from Wild Rose Crafts and Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons of course the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

003

I had better get on now and try to catch up on everything that has been left for the last few days, if you have e-mailed me so sorry I haven’t got back to you but promise I will try to at some stage today

Hugs

Jacqui x

32 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Jacqui, sorry I haven't been around much lately - hopefully this has changed!!!
What a gorgeous card - so pretty, love that adorable image and your colours and details are just scrumptious!!
hugs Heather xx

Rach said...

oh honey, sorry to hear that you have been so unwell, Bev is the sweetest. hope that you are feeling a little better...
I love your card hun, so adorable and beautifully coloured. these images are so adorable... xx

Maria Therese said...

Cutie card! Love how you striped the cat!

Joey said...

Awww Jacqui hope you are feeling much brighter now hun.x Your card is gorgeous, such soft colouring love it! Joey.xxx

Gry-Beate said...

What a fab card!!Cute image, and love youre colouring!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Tara said...

Your card is a bundle of gorgeousness Jacqui, I love the sugary colours and that sweet image too!
Hope you are starting to feel much better now?
Have a nice day, hugs Tara xx

Trudy said...

Such a wonderful card.
The colours are just great! Great work!
Hugs Trudy

Fern said...

Oh gorgeous card Jacqui, love the cute cat and nestie you've used to cut him out, all the glitter's gorge too x
Sorry to hear you havn't been feeling to well- hope you perk up soon :D

Fern xx

Mina said...

ooooohhhhhh that little kitty is so cute and sweet Jacqui...I hope your feeling a bit better now...take care of yourself
Mina xxx

Dena said...

Awe! These LOTV stamps are too cute! I love how you put the stripes on him! Such a pretty card!
Hugs, Dena

Scrappymax said...

Oh what a shame that you haven't been well Jacqui, I have missed seeing your super creations. What a beautiful card, so feminine.
Hope you get better soon.
Max x

Julie said...

What a lovely, sweet card

Lisa Summerhays said...

Beautiful Jacqui! Love all those details!

Elizabeth S. said...

Jacqui, this is one beautiful cards!! Your work is so fantastic. I love your colors and all of your details.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the image. Hope you are feeling better. Anesha

Donna said...

Hi Jacqui, so sorry to hear about your cold, hope you are feeling a bit better now. So nice of Bev to send you some medicine so quickly too. It's a lovely card you've made, love how you've arranged the flowers.
hugs
Donna xx

Sue said...

Hi Jacqui
what a Totally Gorgeous card,lovely soft colours, beautiful creation, hope you feeling better soon,sue,x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jacqui, sorry to hear that youve not been to well, I do hope your cold is begining to dry up, and you are starting to feel a bit better.
I do love your card these LOV images are so cute and so loveable, and youve created a stunning card with them. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Maris said...

ohhh what a sweet, cute card this is xx

Squirrel x said...

My name is Squirrel and I am a LOTV addict. There, that feels better. Fabulous card hun, really gorgeous. Glad you are feeling much better, missed your wonderful creativity. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Janice W. said...

I would have never known you didn't color that image, had I not read your post. Hope you are feeling better! I too was missing your lovely creations! Glad you are back!
Hugs, Janice

Marion said...

Hi Jacqui, Hope you are feeling much better now. Lovely card and those diecuts are gorgeous. Terrific layout.
Marion

Juls said...

just beautiful!! Loving the pinks!! Hugs Juls

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, love the papers, image, ribbon, flowers, everything!
Kelly.x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet and lovely card. I love your colouring. Hope you feeling better soon.
Hugs Jacqueline

Liz Corrigan said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, such a sweet image. Hope you are beginning to feel better. Rosie x

Tasha said...

Hi Jacqui this is fabulous! I love the colours and the image is so cute! Awesome colourwork too
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card and the colors pretty amazing

Hugs Suze xx

heidy said...

Wow Jacqui,this is so sweet!!!!!
Hugs heidy

stampinfrog said...

Jacqui this card is so sweet and I hope you are feeling better!
Hugs,Connie

Sue from Oregon said...

oh I so love all of your LOV cards!

Melodie said...

I'm speechless, your card is really a dream.
Hugs
Melodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...