Thursday 22 April 2010

Summer Fun

006a

Once again Lili of the Valleys new Release Busy Bears is selling out fast, they went on sale on the Lili of the Valley website yesterday and the girls were busy all day taking orders so if you want them hurry over whilst they still have them in stock.

006  

“Window Box”  from the collection is one of my favourite Summer Images, I love the little details like that cute Birdie.  The images has been coloured with Copics, I have added Glossy Accents to the Window and Watering Can, and lots of glitter to the flowers.  The stunning papers are by MME Quite Contrary Collection, Martha Stewart Deep Border Punch and Butterfly punch have also been used on here.  Flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts,  Paul has some new Roses on the site and have you seen the fabulous Satin Ribbon they are stocking, I cannot believe the price.

007

I have used the fabulous Dawny P sketch on this weeks Papertake Challenge, thanks Dawny it is perfect

013a

Another of the new Lili of The Valley Busy Bears here, this one is called “Just One More” and I am going to enter this card for the Just Cute Bears Challenge, where the theme is One for the men

013

I wish you could see the Red Glitter I have added to the BarBQ it really looks as if the coals are red hot.  The papers are Heidi Grace and I found them in my scrap drawer, now I wish I had bought more sheets I just love them for Mens cards.  Again the image has been coloured with Copics.  The sentiment was computer generated.

008

I have just seen the  weekend weather forecast on Breakfast news, looks as if we are in for a hot and sunny weekend, so I think I will try to get as much challenge and commission work done today, so I can spend some time in the Sun, hope it re-charges my batteries. 

Hugs Jacqui x

36 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwwww Jacqui,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rach said...

just too sweet Jacqui, fantastic colouring again.. beautiful hun. love the dimention of the first card that you posted.xx

heidy said...

Oh Jacqui,those are stunning,love them.
Big hugs heidy

Scrappymax said...

Just adorable Jacqui, and I agree such beautiful papers. You make colouring in look so easy, I wish I had as much talent as you.
Max x

Joey said...

Hiya Jacqui

gorgeous cards, these are such sweet images, I did get some at AP just not coloured up yet!

Joey.xxx

Kort og Søm said...

So cute!!
Love all the details on the first card :o)
Hugs
Fredrikke :O)

Melodie said...

Your new works from great to see again, I am very excited
Hugs
Melodie

Squirrel x said...

Oh hunny! How utterly utterly adorable they both are, coloured to perfection and so gorgeously cute. You have been a Busy Bear yourself! Hugs, Squirrel xx

debby4000 said...

Oh they're adorable Jacqui.
luv
Debby

Sonia said...

These are adorable Jacqui,I ordered my LOTV stamps yesterday :) The BBQ really does look like its real. Hope the weather is as good as the forecast as off to Blackpool at the weekend.
Hugs Sonia xx

Toni Hughes said...

Oh Jacqui these cards are great love the colours and details.What a great idea with the coals hugs Toni

Julie said...

Hi Jacqui

These two titles sum you up - Blooming beautiful and Hot stuff ! These are gorgeous and I love the window box - think I'm a pink addict !

Off to buy my set now - between you and Bev I'm going to be bankrupt !

Big Hugs
Julie

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful cards :)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful cards Jacqui, so cute and so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Donna said...

fabulous cards Jacqui, love the details on both of them, and the coloring on the bears is wonderful.
hugs
Donna xx

Juls said...

such gorgeous cards! Hugs Juls

Tracy said...

I love the bear in the window, so lovely with a summery feel, great creations Jacqui.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christina said...

Lovely cards Jacqui!

Kreativmonster said...

These bears are soooo cute, I will certainly buy some of them, but not now. I am thinking about buying Copics, but when I see your adorable colouring with distress, I think I'll try this first, Copics are really expensive...
Your cards are very, very sweet!

Trudy said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui,
so lovely and so wonderful!
Hugs Trudy

Cheryl said...

OMG these images are ADORABLE and you have coloured them beautifully!!! Love them!!
Hugs xx

Marion said...

Oh Wow! Jacqui these two cards are just stunning. I love all the little extra details which draw the eye all over the cards. Brilliant hon.
Marion

Tasha said...

WOWZER these are fabulous! Love the colourwork - your super talented. Awesome designs
love tasha xx

Elizabeth S. said...

Jacqui, your cards are so gorgeous!!

Lou said...

Hi!you have been so busy and all of your cards are just *gorgeous*.
After visiting yourself,i did just treat myself to one of the new stamps at AP.
It was so nice to buy some of WOJ stamps and such a great price too.
Lovely to meet you,hugs Lou.xx

Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgia said...

Wow, such stunning cards Jacqui! I love the sweet images you've used and your papers and colouring are gorgeous! :) Love, Georgia xx

Sarah said...

Such fab cards Jacqui! Lovely papers and colours, not to mention your amazing colouring!
I was lovely enough to pick up these two stamps at Ally Pally.

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

xx :0)

Unknown said...

What a sweet cards Jacqui, i love the image's.
You've beautifully colored.
Great paper, just love it

hugs Suze xx

Val said...

This is so sweet - just love the colouring as well.
Hugs
Valxx

HazelQ said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, I like your coloring :) I love the dimension of the first card.
Hugs
Hazel

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui and as always perfectly coloured. I'm not really a bear person but these new images are so cute, I might have to get a couple

Annie said...

such gorgeous cards Jacqui, and my teddy bears arrived this morning! love the BBQ bear you made for our theme at Just Cute Bears this week, and thanks so much for joining in.
hugs, annie x

Little K Smith said...

Oh these are just totally gorgeous Jacqui, I got my order of some of these bears this morning, they are the cutest and you've done a smashin' job with them!:)
Kelly.x

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both fantastic Jacqui! Love them!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my, Jacqui! You are sooooo talented! I love both of these! Awesome card, hun! Thanks so much for joining us over at PTW!
hugs!
Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...