Saturday 15 September 2012

Snowscape

Morning peeps, another very quick one from me today, I am off to Rochester this morning.  I received some new dies in the post yesterday and just couldn’t wait to use them, they are by a company I have never heard of before but I am really pleased with them, I have got 3 different layered Christmas Trees, Bauble & Leaves I can assure you they will be featuring on plenty of my posts this week.

Sat1

Lots of my old Christmas Magnolias used on this card, Tilda Carry Tree, Church and Christmas trees, they have been stamped with Memento Ink onto Neenah Classic Card (they were loads of colours used and I forgot to make a note of them sorry).

Two of my new dies were used to make the lovely 3d  Christmas Trees they are  – Dee’s Distincively Dies - Large Snow Covered Stacker Tree and Small Snow Covered Stacker Tree available from Oyster Stamps.  Once cut I distressed each layer with Weathered Wood Distress Ink, I also used a Doo-Hickey die to cut the fence.

Sat2

here is a close up of of the trees distressed and assembled.

sat3

have a good Saturday be back again tomorrow.

Huggles

Jacs xxxxxx

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card Jacqui, I love your new tree dies, fantastic colouring of Tilda, and love the background image...fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jacqui, love the new dies and all the sparkle x

Kelly Lloyd said...

A stunning card jacqui,

You have created an amazinf scene and your colouring on Tilda is wonderful.

Have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

Fleur said...

This is gorgeous, I NEED that tree !!!
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Linny said...

Brilliant Card. Love all the bits and pieces. Linda x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui. I love the Winter's scene and those trees are fabulous

Hugs Sue

Christina C. said...

OMG....I love this gorgeous creation! You did an amazing job coloring Tilda....love the fabulous rich red outfit! Great idea to use the Magnolia church for the background and I must say that I love those tree dies.

Deb said...

totally beautiful Jacqui, love how you put this together and fabulous colouring of course!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Sandra H said...

Your card and image Jacqui is absolutely stunning the colouring is gorgeous and the layout and background is wonderfully presented so so beautiful x

Yvonne said...

Wauw, such a beautiful card you made, it's stunning!
hugs Yvonne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...