Saturday, 8 September 2012

Swinging By

Morning all, a quick one from me today, I have a rather long garden fence to paint today, I need to do it before the cold weather sets in.  I have also got to finish painting the garden furniture at some stage.  I was thinking of going to Bluewater today but it seems a sin to be inside instead of taking advantage of the late Summer sun.  
Bella1

Not only is it a quick post but it is also a quick card, this one almost made its self.  The sweet Ellie stamp, which has been coloured with Pro-Markers for a change, (Colours below),  is from Wild Rose Studio and is called Bella on Bauble and the card was so quick to make as there is a Backing Paper - Xmas Bella Pad - to match the Bella Stamps, I have finished this simple effort off with some self adhesive Rhinestones, A lush Ribbon from the Ribbon Girl and a little charm from The Hobby House.  The Stamp, Paper Pads and Rhinestones are available from J & C Creations.
Bella2 
Promarkers Used:
Crimson, Poppy, Berry Red, Lipstick Red, Pumpkin, Amber, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey2, Cool Grey1, Blender.
Right I am off to do the fence Smile
Hope you all have a fabulous sunny weekend
Hugs
Jacs xxxx

15 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh Jacqui, stunning however it is Wild Rose Studio design - slight typo maybe (but may confuse your followers) but Bella is still fabulous flying around on her bauble :)
hugs Kate xx
WRS DT :)

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui the colours and your design are beautiful, it looks terrific, love the image.
Hugs Linda

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui. Such a cutie and coloured beautifully.
I hope you have a good day and get your painting finished!
Hugs Sue

SUZYD said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD,LOVE THE CUTE IMAGE.SUZYD X

Tkat said...

soooooo adorable!!!! and gorgeous coloring as well. your card looks absolutely fabulous! :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, what a gorgeous image, love those papers and your fabulous colouring. hugs Shirleyxxx

Sandra H said...

Jacqui, Wow your image is gorgeous and the layout of the card is lovely too x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww so gorgeous Jacqui, I adore little Bella! :)
Kelly.x

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Jacqui beautiful papers and I love Bella.

Hugs Julie x

MagsB said...

Bella is just adorable! What a fab card - I love the sweet charm!

I hope you finished the fence in time to have a cuppa and bask in the sunshine!

love Mags B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, love the backing paper tmmatch the gorgeous stamp.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful image and love your fabulous ribbon and charm too!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui...love the image, so adorable, fabulous colouring and just love that backing paper...

luv CHRISSYxx

Scottie said...

Special Link
I like your blog and the article。數位科技生活豐富化^^
‧iso認證‧倉儲物流‧早洩‧包二奶‧除蟲公司‧棧板‧抽油煙機‧捕蚊達人‧反光‧瑜珈課程‧印刷‧iso 10015‧反光‧室內設計作品‧iso 27001‧板手‧抓姦‧瑜珈‧反光雨衣‧扳手‧入珠‧雷射溶脂‧外籍新娘‧塑膠棧板‧隆鼻‧塑膠棧板‧隆乳‧天麻‧疝氣‧防爆工具‧網版印刷‧眼袋‧iso 14001‧夜光‧眼袋‧iso 22000‧早洩‧植髮‧iso 9001‧捕蚊達人‧電波拉皮‧轉印貼紙‧高雄瑜珈‧整形‧結紮‧抽脂‧棧板‧熱水器‧扭力板手‧人工陰莖‧植髮‧抓姦‧行動百分百‧iso 22000‧整形‧人工植牙‧反光雨衣‧塑膠棧板‧

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...