Friday 14 May 2010

Bring on the Weekend

001a

I have scheduled this so hope it works, I am always a bit wary. On Just Magnolia Challenge this week we have a scrumptious theme for you, the whole of the DT really enjoyed this one ONE FOR THE GIRLS, so come on get all your flowers, frills, glitter and Pearls and come and join is. We are sponsored this week by the lovely Suzette from Crafty Sentiments.

001

Shock Horror, Jacqui having been given license to use lots of girlie pink (You know how much I love my pinks) I choose my dreaded Yellow!!!! now how perverse is that. But I am sure you have seen enough pink on here the last few weeks. As usual I have coloured Tilda with Distress Inks Re-inkers, even though I work for Crafters Companion I didn’t realise we sold the re-inkers so when I saw them on the website I just had to have them. I also bought the colours that were out of stock from Bunny Zoes Crafts, I am so pleased with the results you get with the re-inkers so much more vibrant than the pads.

I raided my crafty stash for this card, and have used the Glittered star, leave and chiffon flower from the Prima Flowers released two Christmas’s ago, the paper is Magnolia Pearl swirls by prima the heart has been cut with Nestie Hearts. Finally I don’t need to tell you where the flowers come from but I will just in case there is anyone looking who has never heard of Wild Orchid Crafts.

002 Now just another card I made for todays release of the New Size revamped Popcorn released by Crafters Companion today.

001Now how could you not fall in love with this little Schoolboy Popcorn, see how well he fits into the Circle Nestie and being smaller he is just so easy to colour.

003

here is the back view of Popcorn from the same stamp plate.

Have a good day everyone

Hugs Jacqui x

28 comments:

Cathrines-creative said...

Hi, I just love youre cards:-)

Squirrel x said...

Jacqui, I think Tilda looks fabulous in yellow hun! Gorgeous girlie card. The smaller Popcorn are great, love how you have used this one. Hope you are ok. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Marion said...

Stunning cards Jacqui. Tilda is just so beautiful in yellow. Popcorn is much better now he is smaller. Have a great weekend.
Marion

heidy said...

Just Gorgeous Jacqui.
Hugs Heidy

Rach said...

utterly gorgeous honey, two wonderful cards.. enjoy your weekend sweetie.xx

Victoria said...

i love the yellow card it is gorgeous x

Dotty Jo said...

These are both adorable Jacqui! I am not big on using yellow either but have just bought Scattered straw so I'm going to have to go through the 'yellow peril' pain barrier too! Have a great weekend hun, Jo x

Donna said...

Two gorgeous cards Jacqui, oooooo new size Popcorn stamps how delish. Can't wait for them. I got the bigger ones, but have yet to use them. Have a great weekend.
hugs
Donna xx

Gry-Beate said...

Two adorable cards!! Lovely colouring!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Suzanne said...

Your cards are fab Jacqui. I love this new wee bear - much better than the last one. Tilda looks fab and I think I might give these re-inkers a go
Hugs
Suzanne x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Jacqui,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, wow two fabulous cards and I ordered my new cd and stamps yesterday, they are gorgeous for sure. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Gina said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, hope you are well, have a great weekend :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Unknown said...

Jacqui beautiful cards, beautiful colors.
I love them.

Hugs Suze xx

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous! Love these smaller ones, just seen your and Bevs samples on C&C, how beautiful!

Scrappymax said...

Oh Jacqui these are beautiful, I was just lucky enough to see your gorgeous little baby gift on C&C. What a lovely gift for a new baby, you are just so talented.
Max x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Two fab cards hun! Love your girlie Magnolia with all the glitter accents and the yellow is so cheerful too! And you dangle card is adorable! :)

Marja Sch said...

Wow what an absolutely gorgeous cards. Wonderful colours. The popcorn card is my favorite. So nice they are smaller now.Hugs Marja

Unknown said...

Stunning as usual Jacqui!!!
Hugs Viv xx

Emma and Susan said...

The beautiful Tilda card is stunning - gorgeous colours and pretty papers. Popcorn is sweet we agree the smaller stamps are better.
Love and Hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both darling Jacqui!! Love your colors and layout!! Tilda looks gorgeous in yellow!! Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Beautiful! Love the new size of popcorn too!

Terry said...

Hiya sweet Friend...wow.....you made some AMAZING cards again sweetie as usual. Just love both of youre images sweetie....just WOW...Hugs Terry xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jacqui,
Sue x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic cards Jacqui! Love the new Popcorn image. I sent you an email yesterday about my LOTV challenge win, just wondered if you had received it in case it went into your spam?
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Lynsey x

Eulanda said...

Wow LOVE the Magnolia card (of course - lol) and the other card is very sweet too. Looks like your boys got some serious fishing time in. I LOVE fishing! My biggest was a sturgeon fish (OMG UGLY things too!) but we also do some salmon fishing and lots of fresh water fishing. Nothing like catchin' the big one!! Have a great weekend!

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous Tilda card, love the beautiful colours and layout. Super cute Popcorn bear too, love the design of the card.
Kelly.x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable cards Jacqui.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...