Thursday 13 May 2010

A Treat for Thursday

009a

A new Lili of the Valley Challenge today and we have a great sketch for you by Bev, my fellow DT friends have made some truly stunning cards to wet your appetite so I do hope you will come and play with us this week.

009I have used so much Pink this week on my cards so I thought I had better branch out and use another colour, I am quite pleased with the results. This little image from Lili of the Valley is called Me and My Cat and I think it is just awesome. I have used Copics to colour her. The papers are from my Stash and Ribbons from Crafty Feelings. It is amazing that what ever colour you decide to use on your card Wild Orchid Crafts always have a flower to match, and I have to tell you that Paul will be adding some of the most awesome and unusual coloured Curly Wild Roses and Large Tea Roses to the website today, so pop over before they go, I am in love with the very dark pink ones.

009b

Today I can show you a sample of what I was working on a month or so ago.

005a

Its a new release from Crafters Companion from the Popcorn range, Popcorn has had a makeover and has been made smaller so he will fit comfortably on a 6 x 6 card. This is real good news as I know lots of you loved Popcorn but felt he was just too big . This release is called Popcorn Kids and is to be released tomorrow as The Create and Craft Pick of the Week. He will also be available from the Crafters Companion Website. I think this is the best release yet, the CD includes the most cutest images and Backing papers.

005 As usual I have done the colouring for the Packaging and colour guides as well as the sample cards for the Packaging Leaflet, so this one kept me very busy, and I have another couple of these on the go at the moment so now you know what has been keeping me away from your lovely blogs, boy do I miss you all.

I have used Copics to colour all these images on this card which come from the same stamp plate.

007 Here is another of the stamped images , see how well he fits on to 6 x 6, here i have made a Wiper Card using papers from the CD and stamped images from the Bathtime Stamp Plate which have again been coloured with Copics. To see more of these sweet stamps don’t forget to watch Create and Craft Pick of the Week tomorrow.

Right today I feel I really need a break from crafting so I am off to see Charlie and if it stays fine we may have a trip to the Park.

Hugs Jacqui x

40 comments:

Christina said...

Lovely cards Jacqui!! Love the colouring!

Rach said...

Nice to see popcorn bear smaller hun, he is so sweet but was too large before.. love your card samples.. have fun with charlie hun...xxx

Kylie said...

Just gorgeous creations Jacqui and your colouring is beautiful.

Kylie ox

Tracy said...

What gorgeous creations, love the Lili of the vally image super cute, and great Popcorn bear.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

heidy said...

Hi jackie,oh wow I love those popcorn stamps,great that they be a smaller size.
Your cards are gorgeous as always.
I miss your sweet comments to,but your a verry bussy lady.
I wish you a nice day.
Big Hugs Heidy

Beth said...

These are so pretty! The new Popcorn images are so adorable - fab samples! I'll look out for them on TV!

Love Beth xx

Marja Sch said...

Oh Jacqiu such a cute cards. So much fun to look at. Hugs Marja

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui wow youve spoilt us terribly today, three beautiful cards and stunning colouring and card design. WEll done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

CraftyC said...

These are all gorgeous cards Jacqui. No wonder you need a break with all that crafting. Hope the weather stays fine and you make it to the park!
Clairex

Trudy said...

great cards Jacqui,
love that image and those papers are perfect!
Hugs Trudy

Kort og Søm said...

Love your cards, great coloring!!
Hugs Fredrikke :O)

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Jacqui,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and the colours.
so gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui love popcorn in the bath can't wait for the launch tomorrow was hoping we'd get a sneak peak
Anne xx

Crystal said...

These are soooooooo beautiful Jacqui and these images are way too CUTE!!!!!!

Mel said...

Hello Jacqui, hope you are well. All your cards are just amazing. I love the orange colour combo on your Lili of the Valley card. I'm so pleased that Popcorn is now smaller as I also felt he was too big for my 6x6 cards ~ Mel x

Scrappymax said...

Jacqui these are so sweet and the colours are beautiful. I love your popcorn card so will have to remember to watch tomorrow.
MAX x

Dawn B. said...

You have been so busy. These are all great cards. Your coloring is super.. TFS

Lisa Summerhays said...

Fabulous creations Jacqui! I love them all!!

Val said...

I love Popcorn, and great to see there is going to be something smaller.

Your cards are just gorgeous Jacqui, just love everything about them.

Hugs
Valxx

stampinfrog said...

All of the cards is just gorgeous!Exquiste coloring and papers!
Have fun with Charlie!
Hugs,Connie

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jacqui this is a real treat three beautiful creations in one post I have spent ages just eye-balling them they are superb the images, designs and colours are so inspiring.

Hugs
Lorraine x

COCO said...

WHOUAHHHH Jacqui your cards is very very very GORGEOUS !!! I love this images !!!
hugs coco

Lorraine said...

beautiful cards and OMG I COULD SCREAM i love popcorn the bear and i so badly need this new cd and stamps of course can't wait till tomorrow i am so excited right now xx

Gry-Beate said...

Lovely cards!!! I just love youre colouring!!

;0)Gry-Beate

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are all darling Jacqui! Love the images and the fun layouts and papers. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui,
Sue x

Danni said...

These are all just darling!!

Little K Smith said...

Stunning cards Jacqui, adorable images, love the new smaller Popcorn Bear. Love the colours on your LOTV card too.
Kelly.x

Liz Corrigan said...

What adorable cards you have made with Popcorn the Bear, and I do like the idea of the smaller image. Gorgeous LOTV card, and like the different colours you have used on this one.
Have a lovely day with Charlie. Rosie x

Kim said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

cheryl said...

wow love these hun your attention to detail is brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Enfys said...

Hiya Jacqui,
Gorgeous cards as always, love the smaller popcorn, I always bring popcorn stamps over to the US for the peeps here, and they are just too big for their cards.
big hugs
En xx

Nilla said...

Love it all! Gorgeous creations! Have a great weekend! Hugs Nilla

Kreativmonster said...

All 3 cards are marvellous, Jacqui! I like the colourscheme of the first one very, very much. I am really happy about the smaller Popcorns! He is one of my favourites and I have coloured two of the large stamps yesterday. They are nice for getting used to colouring with Copics, but the are not easy to make a card with. I'll give it a try this evening...

Dotty Jo said...

Wow Jacqui, your colouring is just stunning! Lovely cards, thanks for sharing them, Jo x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful cards Jacqui, so sweet and lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Melodie said...

Your cards are so beautiful, great design and wonderful colours.
Hugs
Melodie

Unknown said...

Absolutely brilliant Jacqui! I LOVE Popcorn and am glad to see him a little smaller. Hugs Viv xx

Tasha said...

Wow these are all fabulous! Love the colour combo of the first one and your fabulous colourwork
love tasha xx

Sian said...

Stunning creations, love the way you colour your images. Beautiful papers (more to add to my wish list!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...