Sunday 23 May 2010

Sundays Child x 2

001a

I thought I would have a little me time again today and use some of my stamps that have never seen ink, I think I may have to go and have therapy  for this stamp addiction I have, along with my backing paper addiction and my many other craft related addictions :).

I did manage to get a bit of blogging done today but then the Sun came out and the gardening called,  it was nice though because I managed to get Mum out in the garden with me and I am sure it did her good, hopefully I should get a whole nights sleep as she even asked to go to bed.  Tomorrow I am off to a little Craft Fair in Biggin Hill with my good friend Lin, but I am hoping not to spend much maybe a couple of Nesties!!!!!!!

001 Anyway down to todays cards, as you can see I am still in love with these fabulous papers from Bearly Mine Designs, Donna was a naughty girl and e-mailed me that she had two more downloads on there well need not tell you what happened.  I have used Distress Inks to colour this gorgeous Belles ‘n Whistles Cupcake image here are the colours used.

Flesh – Tattered Rose, Antique Linen, Trousers a mix of Shabby Shutters and Bundled sage, Hat and Apron – Antique Linen  Blouse Flowers and Cupcake – Victorian Velvet, Hat Antique Linen.  Re-inkers from Crafters Companion.

Martha Stewart Punches were used for the Butterflies and Border, and the swirls are a stamp from Stempleglede which  are now available in the UK  from Quixotic Paperie  Yippeee!!  of course the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I am entering this card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week, thanks for the lovely sketch.

002

And here is my second Sundays Child

005a

I am entering this card for the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is another fabulous sketch by my lovely teamie on LOTV Caz thanks hun it was great to work with.

005

And yet even more Bearly Mine papers (expect to see a lot of these in the next few weeks).  The image is from Stampavie I am pleased to say that Crafters Companion will soon have the latest collection for sale on the website.  I have again coloured with Distress Inks

Flesh – Tattered Rose and Antique Linen, Ribbon, Blouse and Flowers – Milled Lavender, Trousers – Antique Linen, Dog and Hat – Frayed Burlap

Lots of Glamour Dust added on this one, don’t you just love the colour of that large rose from Wild Orchid Crafts it matches the paper perfectly.

006

A long post again, hope to get more blog hopping done when I get back from Biggin Hill I really miss you all and your creations.  Have a fabulous Sunday

Hugs

Jacqui xx

34 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui, gorgeous images and stunning papers too, may have to check those out!
Enjoy the craft fair.
Kelly.x

Anne said...

Both gorgeous cards Jacqui love the images & papers will have to keep an eye out at CC for the new stamps have a great day at Biggin hill
Anne xx

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous cards, Jacqui!!! Love the soft and delightful papers! Your colouring looks very delicate, and the flower arrangements looks fab!

Have a great weekend, sweetie! Hugs, Lena

Val said...

Jacqui - absolutely beautiful colouring and papers. Love the images as well.
Hugs
Valx

Tasha said...

Wow Jacqui thsi is exceptionally beautiful. Such a gorgeous image which is perfectly coloured. The DP is beautiful too
love tasha xx

Kylie said...

They're both so gorgeous Jacqui! Your colouring is amazing and I love the layers and dp's on both cards. Gorgeous.

Kylie ox

Enjoy your day at the craft show.

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS cards,love the beautiful spring feel to them!!!
Hugs xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful card! Love this image-your coloring and paper choices are perfect! You are very talented!

Carol said...

Such gorgeous work as always Jacqui!! Luv your new papers and the images are so very sweet. Enjoy the craft fair, I'm jealous lol! Lotsa luv xxxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous! Both cards are beautiful and so lovely, great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

Katinka said...

Beautiful cards! Love the pastel colours...and the images are very cute!

Have a nice day Xx

Hugs,
Katinka

Marion said...

Two stunning card Jacqui. Love those images and as always perfect colouring. Such nice papers those. It is lovely to get outside in this weather, I am off out to do alittle planting in my postage stamp garden. Have a great time at the craft event.
hugs Marion

Melodie said...

Both cards are so gorgeous, I love the colours and the papers very much.
Hugs
Melodie

chris said...

Both unbelievable cards, so so gorgeous and pretty.
hugs chris xx

Beccy said...

Stunning as always Jacqui - Donna's papers are gorgeous - Hope your having a great time at Biggin Hill - I'm sure you wont spend too much!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Beccy x

Sonia said...

Beautiful Jacqui, coloured perfectly. Hope you have a good day at Biggin Hill. Hugs Sonia xx

Mandy said...

Jacqui these are both so beautiful, love the images, the papers and as always everything is just perfect.
Hope you had a great time at Biggin Hill
hugs Mandy xx

Donna said...

Hi Jacqui,
Sorry for twisting your arm.....lol. Both cards are absolutely stunning, I love them both, and I hope you don't mind I've nicked them and put them on my blog.
Lucky you getting to go to a craft fair. Wish we had something like that around here, but alas we don't......so have fun there, and don't spend too much. Rofl.
hugs
Donna xx

Emma and Susan said...

Hi Jacqui! What beautiful cards! We love these stamps that you have used and your colouring in is just stunning and your papers are so pretty,
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Jacqui,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mel said...

Two beautiful cards Jacqui
perfect coloures too
hugs Mel x

Dena said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, such a romantic, vintage feel with those papers! Love it!
Hugs, Dena

Maureen said...

Two truly beautiful cards, and lovely backing papers, hard not to get addicted to them, think I have caught the bug!!

PatR said...

Two gorgeous cards. Love the papers and the cute girls. Hope you have enjoyed your day out and have got plenty of new goodies to play with.
Hugs,
Pat xx

Tracy said...

Hi Jacqui,
I'm off to pop on over and look at these lovely papers, your creations are so gorgeous, loving the images too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jacqui, love both your stunning cards they are so pretty so are Donna's papers, youve made a fabulous job of both of them.
I hope you enjoy your trip to Biggin Hill, I used to live about 5 mins from there, three of my children were born very close to it. With love a nd hugs Shirleyxx

Sharon said...

Hi Jacqui, two gorgeous cards - I love both the images you have used. I've just got back from Biggin Hill but didn't spot you in the crowd!

Diane Louise J said...

Both of your cards are stunning, I love the way you have coloured the images in and the papers are gorgeous.
Diane x

Terry said...

Hiya sweet friend, LOVE IT AND LOVE IT....both of youre cards are absolutely stunning again I might add AMAZING....
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday sweetie love youre cards....Hugs Terry
P.s. yep youre an addict whaahh but I would see keep going sweetie youre doing an amazing job with youre addiction hihihi
xxxxxxx

Nilla said...

Oh, two gorgeous and romantic cards! Love the Dps! Hugs Nilla

Annie said...

she's so pretty Jacqui, and I must get her inky again very soon! enjoy the sunshine!
hugs, annie x

Victoria said...

they are both beautiful cards i love those bearly mine papers in fact i now need them and the images are gorgeous I am hoping for some more sarah kays for our anniversary at the end of next month xxx

Toni Hughes said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui love those papers mmm might have to purchase them this week hugs Toni

Grenouille Greetings said...

DIVINE! both of them! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...