Monday 31 May 2010

More Sneaks Peeks

002a

I wanted to show you as many sneak peeks as possible before tomorrows release of the Lili of the Valley Summer collection so today we have one for the boys.

002My Boys all played Rugby and I love the game myself so this little image really appealed to me, heres a challenge from the colours used on his top can you guess my favourite Rugby Team!!!

I have used Copics to colour this little Image of Owen playing Rugby, I am again sorry for the quality of the picture, the scrummy papers are from the Digi Downloads I purchased from Bearly Mine Designs.  By the way Donna has a sale going on on the Bearly Mine Site fantastic prices on the downloadable papers and 2 new sets as well, they are lush Vintage and Vintage Stripes Ohhhhh!! but pop across today as the offer closes tonight.

002c

And now one for the girls

011a I cannot imagine any little girl from 9 to 90 would not love these dressing up images.  I know a soon as Lisa showed them to me, I just melted and couldn’t wait to start colouring, well not long for you to wait to own them yourselves now.

011

I have again used copics, and papers from my scrap draw, since finding the wonderful flowers on Wild Orchid Crafts, I am afraid my flat flowers have been neglected, but I really like the look on here, the centre brads are from The Hobby House.

011c

As soon as I have finished posting this I will be posting a blog candy to celebrate the fact that I have been blogging now for 2 year wow that has gone quick, so pop back later to have a go at the candy.

Hugs

Jacqui xx

31 comments:

Helene said...

They're soooooooo cute! And it's so great to finally have some cute stamps for the boys, my son gotta love them.

Hugs
Hélène

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Wow,these cards are fantastic.I have money sitting ready for the release tomorrow,I can hardly wait!!

Tini A. said...

OMG ... I Love your pink card Jacqui! It´s sooooo beautiful with the big flower!....yummy yummy.
Hugs Tini

Annie said...

two fabulous cards Jacqui - that little chap playing rugby is going to come live with me very soon - I already have the footie one and love it for little boy's cards. the girly card is just beautiful - oh for another granddaughter, but unlikely I think!
hugs,annie x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Jacqui these are gorgeous, love your designs and colouring and the images are fantastic too, hugs Liz xx

lin70 said...

Hi Hun, these cards are gorgeous.
The stamps are just adorable.
Big Big hUGS
Lin
xxxxx

Sol said...

This is so cute! Love theese new images! And som for the boys too! :)

Marley said...

Ohhhh i love those cards!! Love the girls card; such an awesome image and great coloring!! I just love pink and the boy's card is awesome too!! Great image xxxxx Marley

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowwwww Jacqui,What a BEAUTIFUL cards,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Me said...

They are gorgeous,what a sweeties.

Grtzz Marjon

Sonia said...

These are all divine Jacqui :) I just can't pick what i like best, so will be hard not to buy them all lol...
Have a lovely day.
Hugs Sonia xx

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Jacquie, these are fab. cannot wait to I can get my own. I also love Rugby went to Twickers myself yesterday.
lol Jo.

Poppy said...

sooooooooo cute cant wait to get these stamps.Your cards are so pretty.
poppy

heidy said...

Hi jacqui,what a lovely cards
Both aregorgeous.
Hugs Heidy

Loz said...

Hi Jacqui, wow these are so gorgeous! Adorable new stamps - yay! ♥

Kreativmonster said...

Both cards are really, really cute! I once more admire your style!

Anne said...

both Fab cards Jacqui love the dressing up one
Anne xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the little rubgy boy and your pink card is so pretty :o) Lisa x

Sew This N That said...

super cool cards Jacqui, gotta love the little girl one, my Alyssa has just discovered dress up clothes only trouble is she never wants to take them off lol :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Sandra (craftynan) said...

Hi Jackie
love both of your cards, I will just have to buy these stamps now lol.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

Tracy said...

Two very wonderful creations, both images are fab and I love your colouring as always, done to perfection.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Val said...

These are stunning. I cannot wait for the release to come tonight.
Hugs
Valxx

Anonymous said...

Oooohw what a adorable stamp, where can i buy this one ?

greetings Monique

Marion said...

Stunning cards Jacqui. Just love these new stamps that are being released. Fabulous colourways and terrific colouring of images as always.
hugs
Marion

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

They are so sweet and so lovely!
Wonderful cards Jacqui!
Hugs Jacqueline

Fern said...

Hi Jacqui, two awesome cards, i'm really loveling the new LOTV image they're mega cute x Great colour combo and layouts on both :D

Fern xx

stampinfrog said...

Jacqui both of the cards are so beautiful and I adore the images!Exquisite coloring and papers!
Hugs,Connie

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Too cute!!

xoxo,
Lori

Sarah said...

Wow Jacqui, your colouring is amazing, fabby images xxx

Melodie said...

So beautiful, specially I love the little girl, it's sooo cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jacqui

I have seen all lyour samples on the blog and they are all fantastic, the images are so cute.

Hugs Ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...