Thursday 27 May 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge

007a

I cannot tell you how much I have been looking forward to today just to share with you the awesome new images from Lili of the Valley, I don’t know how they do it but each release just gets better and this one really is a stunner, It consists of 4 Girls, 4 boys, 2 babys and 2 Get Well images so everyone is covered here, I must say the Boys images really fill a gap in the market they are perfect.  They will be released at Midnight on 1st June and I don’t expect them to stay on the shelves for long,  all overseas shipping has been reduced to £3.50 and its free shipping for orders over £25.  The Lovely Kind Laila and Lisa from LOTV have also been really generous and given Lili of the Valley Challenge a complete set of stamps to offer as blog candy the candy is only open until Midnight on Saturday 29th May so hurry over to the Lili of the Valley Challenge to enter and be the first to have the complete set.

007

For this weeks Challenge  we also have another of  Bev’s awesome sketches  and everyone of the DT’s cards features a different Sneak Peek of the new Images.

I think this little baby is my favourite it is so easy to colour but so effective.  I have used my copics again and the gorgeous Bearly Mine digital download papers that are my new favourite buy.  I have also used the medium Cream Curly Wild Rose, Blue and White Cherry Blossom and blue tea roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment which I think is just perfect for this image is by Whiff of Joy .

006

I am sure you would not mind me showing you another sneak peek, this one is A Get Well Image

001I don’t like the look of the Carrot medicine the poorly bunny has to take, bless him.  More papers from Bearly Mine Designs  and Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and the image is again coloured with copics.    I will be posting lots more sneak peek during the next week.  Don’t forget to pop over to the challenge blog and join in the Candy and hopefully join us in this fortnights challenge.

Hugs Jacqui xx

33 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I have to agree...their images are outstanding...and so are your creations!!!

Sandra H. said...

AWWW, these are soooo cute!!!

stampinfrog said...

Both cards are stunning Jacqui!Love the images and fabulous coloring!
Hugs,Connie

Bridgett Owens said...

Sweet cards!

Kathy said...

Oh my Jacqui these are too cute for words!! Love both of the images so adorable!!! Can't wait to see the rest! Have a lovely day!
:)Kathy

heidy said...

Wow,these are beautiful!!!
Hugs Heidy

Janet said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui as always!x

Anonymous said...

Wow Jacqui,these are so fabulous.
Love the wonderful images and your papers and details are just fantastic.

Hugs Jannie.

Julie said...

Two fantastic cards, Jacqui - shall look forward to that release next week - you've made me want!! Juliexx

Sandra said...

Morning Jacqui...two gorgeous cards...love the get well one,how cute is that image :0)

Have a lovely day
Take care
San x

Katinka said...

Beautifull !! Love it.....


Xx
Katinka

Melodie said...

Both cards are so cute, fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Maria Therese said...

Sooooooooo cute!

Riet said...

Ohhhhh Jacqui wowwwww,So BEAUTIFUL cards,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mervi said...

Beautiful and cute images and your cards are always so stunning;-))m

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous Jacqui, I could've have done with the baby one the other day its perfect for a christening card and the sweet bunny is cute too.
luv
Debby

Suzanne said...

Beautiful cards as always, Jacqui
Hugs
Suzanne x

Donna said...

Two beautiful cards Jacqui......love both of them. I've had to buy that nestie labels 10 now. Really love that Get Well image.......it's too cute. Great choice in papers. Hope you are finding some time to relax and look after yourself.
hugs
Donna xx

Annie said...

oh my Jacqui! your baby card is just adorable, this is certainly one image going straight to the top of my list. and that cute get well bunny wont be far behind. LOTV are my #1 favourite stamp company just now and with images like these they are certainly going to stay that way for a long time to come!
enjoy your day.
hugs, annie x

Cheryl said...

Jacqui they are both absalutely gorgeous x

Kreativmonster said...

Great cards - as usual - and I love this sweet bunny!

Jane said...

Oh Wow Jacqui these are so beautiful!! I love the traces of glitter on the Christening image, that is so gorgeous!!! hugs, Jane xxx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Beautiful cards!!I have fallen in love with the baby one,absolutely stunning.x

Sonia said...

Jacqui these are stunning, loving the new stamps.
Hugs Sonia xx

Trudy said...

What a fabulous cards, so lovely and so many lovely details.
Hugs Trudy

Anne said...

Both gorgeous cards Jacqui do love the christening image
Anne xx

PatR said...

Just gorgeous images.

Pat xx

Emma and Susan said...

Hi Jacqui!
Your cards are amazing and you have coloured the images in just perfect!!
We love your work!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Jackie said...

stunning as always, and I love the new images.

Little K Smith said...

Stunning cards Jacqui, the images are soooo adorable, can't wait for the new stamps to go on sale! Adore the papers you've used too.
Kelly.x

Val said...

Just gorgeous cards Jacqui, as always. I can't wait for these stamps to come out.
Hugs
Valxx

Marion said...

Two stunning cards Jacqui. They are just getting better and better each new release. Have a greeat weekend.
Marion

Yvonne said...

Oh what a sweetie , have not seen this one from LOTV. oh I am gonna have to have another look now .. ;)
Such a sweet , beautiful card ..the papers just , perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...