Wednesday 5 May 2010

Where has the week gone

005a

Whiff Of Joy have 2 new kits on the website this week, the Get Well Collection and then the new Store Stamp Kit is out. Well let me tell you what, I just saw a post on Katharina's blog where she is giving away a whole set of the New Get Well Collection (pictured below) On HER BLOG!!! You just need to put the Whiff Of Joy Logo on your blog and tell people about her candy. Now how easy is that?? So make sure you go visit her and maybe you will be the lucky one.

Some news from the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. Starting with this challenge here this week, we will be going to every other week!!! Yes that is right so you have 2 weeks to get your art done to join in the challenge. I so hope that helps a lot of you to be able to come and join us. So our next challenge will be May 19th.

005I have used poor little Henry with a Broken Leg this week to celebrate the release of the new Get Well collection, arhhhhh!!!! he is in real need of a cuddle.  I am still busy and am also in the middle of a rather rotten family crisis at the moment and I just didn’t have the time or energy to ghet out my Distress Inks so for the first time I have coloured Henry with Copics, sorry about the blurry picture can just never seem to get red to lopok right.

The lovely Red Cherry Blossoms  are from Wild Orchid Crafts they are such a beautiful Red and I actually made the card around them!!! The papers are from stash, and the sentiment if from Whiff of Joy.

006

Friday sees the release of the New Summer Collection from Wags-n-Whiskers  and the Designers will all be giving you sneak peeks for the next two days, and the we have a Blog Hop on Friday.

003aIsn’t it great that we are getting more Boy themed images now, and this one must be one of my favourites, I know all mt grandsons would love to receive a card with this image on.

003I have used Copics again, and of course my newest Martha Stewart Punch, I have been on a stash diet for the last few months as I have so much stuff that I have never even looked at let alone use so am a bit behind with the Martha Stewart New releases!!!

The paper is from a download but I cannot remember which one.

Don’t forget to come back tomorrow to see another sneak peek

004I have 3 more cards to do for the commission I am working on at the moment, then I have to start straight on the next one which is needed for Monday so there will be no rest for me again this week, but I am really enjoying it, only thing is I am missing you all   I haven’t even been able to visit let alone leave comments, but thanks for staying with me.

Hugs Jacqui xxx

23 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Jacqui,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jacqui.

Gorgeous cards as ever hun. Hope you get the crisis sorted OK.

best wishes and hugs Ali x

Trudy said...

Oh, your cards are GREAT! I love all on it!
Hugs Trudy

Tracey said...

Fantastic cards as always Jacqui!! xx

Marion said...

Wow! These are fabulous cards Jacqui. Love the new set of WOJ stamps. Great colours and as always fabby colouring.
Hope things improve for you soon.
Hugs
Marion

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous Jacqui! Your race car is colored beautifully!! I just love the colors you chose!!

I hope things get better for you. Thinking of you!
Have a great day!!
hugs,
Chris

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love the bright red in your WnWs card! Cool boycard!

Warmest greetings,

Renata (GD)

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,well you dit a great job whit your copics coloring Henry,If you have time can you tell me what colors you used,
Your other card is also great dear.
Big Hugs Heidy

pinky said...

Gorgeous cards, nice and bright and cheery. Glad you are enjoying all the work, thats half the battle lol.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, love that WOJ. Sue x

Val said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui. Henry looks like he had a very painful time! Great colouring as always.
Hugs
Valxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your cards are so beautiful Jacqui, as always!
Hugs Jacqueline

Caroline and Jayne said...

Cute cards xxx
We are running a craft competition for our 2nd Birthday , Why don't you check out www.fiskarettes.co.uk

Therese said...

I love both of them. So cute images. :)

Lacey Stephens said...

These are fantastic cards! I just love your coloring of Speed Racer. Ryan looks like he just won the Daytona 500!! LOL
~Lacey

Kim said...

Jacqui your cards are beautiful hun! I hope the family crisis is nothing serious! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers hun! :)
PS - Tell your son CONGRATS on his big fish! WOW that is huge!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Janice W. said...

Hi Jacqui,
Wow, you have made so many fabulous cards since my last visit! Your talent is amazing!!

Your son Matt's catch is pretty amazing too!

Hugs, Janice

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Jacqui, beautifully coulored as always. Hugs Ali x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui. Have fun making your commisions

Nicola said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, fabulous colouring, images and details.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

ribenaruby said...

You're sooo busy and still showing us these beautiful creations Jacqui! Thankyou so much for the gorgeous eye candy, loving these new fun images,hoping to join in tomorrow.

Sharon Caudle said...

Both of these cards are fabulous, Jacqui!!!! The race car is awesome! Beautiful coloring and design as always!
hugs!
Sharon

Liz Corrigan said...

Oh Jacqui I just love both of these cards. Poor little Henry is such a lovely bright card to send to someone who is not well to cheer them up. Take care Rosie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...