Monday 19 July 2010

A Chatty Post

008a

Good afternoon everyone, I am so late with today's post, but I have been trying to tidy up after my weekend away.  What a fantastic time we had at the Lili of the Valley Stand at Doncaster it was mega mega busy and on Saturday we sold out of lots of the new and old stamps, Bev, Marcea and I had to send Lisa and Laila home to pick up lots more stamps for Sunday, and again by the end of the show we had more empty boxes than full.

It was fabulous to see you all and thank you so much for your lovely comments, it is so nice to know that you love the stamps as much as we do, and once again it was so nice to put faces to names, a big thanks to Net who bought us a lovely box of yummy Cupcakes and also a fab punch each thanks hun XXXXX.

You may find that some of the  new stamps have also sold out on the website, Lisa and Laila order even more stamps than usual but the demand has been unprecedented, but don’t panic we hope to have them back in stock asap.

004 I coloured this image up at the show and he seemed to be very popular so i thought I would bring him home with me and make a card, I love this colour scheme of Aqua and Brown.  The image has been coloured with Copics

BG10, BG11, BG13, E70, E71, E40, E50, E53, & Face E21, E00, E000, E0000.

The paper is last years Silver Snow by Fancy pants designs, the snow flakes are from my stash, the sweet Cherry Blossom is from Wild Orchid Crafts, the sentiment if a Magnolia Stamp.

007 Here are a couple of photos taken of the Lili of the Valley Stand

002may I present to you Laila ,Barbie (opps sorry Marcea)  and Lisa, the girls changed the layout of the stand on Sunday, and it worked really well, looks good don’t you think.

003

Now there is a reason for me showing this picture, I have a little story to tell about why I look so tired!!!!!, I stayed Saturday night at a hotel in Doncaster had a fabulous evening with Sara and the Girls from Crafters Companion, when I got back to the bedroom I had my shower before bed and put my watch back on, I woke up with a start in the morning took a look at my watch and saw it was 9am, we were supposed to be leaving for the racecourse at 9.15, I rushed had a shower put on my slap then pulled the curtains to find it pitched black outside, NUMPTY that I am I had put on my watch upside down!!!!!!! and it was actually 3am.  Nothing for it but to go outside and have a ciggie, so now you know why I look as if I am falling asleep on my feet

Hugs to you all dear friends

 

jacqui xxxx

33 comments:

Christina said...

Wowww a great card again Jacqui!

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Jacqui - as always.
I love these images, so glad I got my order in early, but I knew they'd be popular!
I'm pleased to hear you had a great time at Doncaster, so can I look forward to seeing you at the GNPE at Harrogate in September?
I shall keep my fingers crossed.
Love Elaine xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous card as always hun and great pics.

Hope you have recovered now

Hugs Jane xxxx

Crystal said...

WOW Jacqui stunning work sweetie!

NGCARDS said...

gorgeous card hun, I really do love the new christmas stamps.
Will we see you at Harrogate?
Bless ya for putting your watch on upside down, it is hilarious though lol xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Jacqui,So BEAUTIFUL card,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui,
Sue x

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,love your crd,this image is so adorable,and what a great story,It makes me laugh lol
Big hugs Heidy

Sue said...

oh Jacqui
lol that did make me chuckle hun, awesome card as always, fabulous colouring, scrummy papers & embelies, fabby fotos hun, sue,x

Sarah said...

This post was so funny, I suppose we could all relate to that oopsie at one time or another !!! Your card is fab, each one you do is a must on my wish list. Which shows will you be at and which shows do you prefer attending?
Sarah x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really gorgeous i love the image and your colour choice too big hugs love Pops x x

P.S. your post did make me smile :)

Sarah said...

Awww Jacqui, I have to apologise as I've had such a laugh at your story, sounds like something mad that I would do!!! So glad you had a great weekend, your card is stunning, I love the colours and the image ia adorable xxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card Jacqui, so sweet and so beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Nina said...

OMG!! It`s absolutly stunning ♥♥♥ Love the colours!!

Hugs from Nina

Donna said...

A beautiful card Jacqui, love the image and the whole look of the card.....and boy you did make me laugh with that story.
hugs
Donna xx

Fleur said...

Jacqui this is gorgeous, I just love your work - it's always so pretty.
Love your little story, made me laugh.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lia said...

wonderful card I love the stamp and the photo's are nice
hugs Lia

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui glad you had a fab time your looking well even for your lack of sleep trust you lol i'll keep a note of it for the Extravaganza ciggie break 3 am mind you'll need your thermals
Anne xx

Sarah A said...

Hi Jacqui

Oh your story about jumping in and out the shower at 3 am made me chuckle hehe - toatally something muppety me would do LOL!

Gorgeous card, no wonder the image was so popular it is gorgeous!
Sarah x

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, the image is adorable.
I really must get to a 'live event' Doncaster, Ally Pally etc.
Great story, and I'm glad it's just not me that does things like that LOL!

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stunning love the image,and the courls are just divine,hugs cheryl xxxx

Mary Lou said...

Jacqui your LOTV card is OUTSTANDING!!!
don't feel silly about the time mess up--girlfriend it happens to us all LOL
Blessings

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello Jacqui,

How lovely to see the pics of this fair here! Wow, that looks big! Wish we had something that big here in the Netherlands!
Your card is soooo very nice! What a very cute stamp that is! I love them all that you've shown so far!! Thanks for putting them all on your blog, I'm enjoying a lot watching them!

Hugs & a lovely day to you,
Wendy

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card jacqui, beautiful colours and sweet image.
Did have a chuckle at your expense.
luv
Debby

Terry said...

HIya my sweet friend, just loved to read your story hihihii and the photo's are fabulous sweetie, loved the last one you are right it just looks as if you would fall asleep on your feet hihihi hilarious....Thanks for sharing sweetie, the stand looks fabulous yep..and your card is absolutely georgous wow...fab colors and coloring the image is such a cutie...thanks sweetie for your fabulous story hihih
Hugs Terry xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Dear Jacqui you certainly do look the worse for wear, hope you are feeling better now your back home.
Fabulous card and beautiful stamp. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Melodie said...

Such a beautiful card, the image is so cute.
Sorry, but I don't understand all, what you have written. My english is sooo bad.
Hugs
Melodie

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, and I love the image, he is adorable!
had to smile at your early rise .. .that's me all over LOL!!!

Hugs
Cathy xx

PS could please refrain from showing me any more of these ickle cuties ... I WANT .. but have to wait to be paid first!!

Tammi said...

So nice seeing the pics, thanks for sharing the story too! :) And your card is just adorable!!! Hope my stamps come today, your the one that got me into these beautiful stamps in the first place!

Create With Joy said...

Dear Jacque

I've been enjoying your blog for quite some time now! I signed up to follow you and invite you to visit me at Create With Joy when you have a moment!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Val said...

Beautiful card Jacqui.

That story really made me hoot.
Glad you had a brill time.

Hugs
Valxx

Marcea said...

lovely card Jac, think you are more blonde than me though with your mix up with the time. Hope I dropped you at the right station lol x

Vanja said...

Beautiful card, Jacqui and great photos, too, thanks for sharing! Your story really made me laugh, but it could happen to anyone. :)

Hugs, Vanja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...