Monday 19 July 2010

Winners of Candy

I am so sorry I am late with posting the Winner of My SWALK Candy, I didn't get back from Doncaster until really late last night.
The Winner is Heidy from Heidys Scrappies

Now for the winner of mmy LOTV Candy (Wendy reminded me I had forgotten to draw this one, so much going on),  The Number chosen by Mum was No 6 that is
Ann Marie from My Little Patch of Heaven

Could you please e-mail me you address dears so I can get this candy off to you asap.
Hugs
Jacqui x

4 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow,Jacqui,thank you
Big Hugs Heidy

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,sorry me again,but I cant find yor e mail
Hugs Heidy

Anne said...

Congratulations Heidy
Anne xx

Wendy ten Hove said...

Congratulations to Heidy! Jacqui, couldn't find the winner of the LOTV stamp, did I look wrong? ;-) Hope you are having a fabulous day and I'm looking very much forward to seeing new creations from your hand! You're a busy girl, with all these new things!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...