Wednesday 21 July 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge

001a

OMG it is just so hot and humid here today, I am longing for it to rain, I can not sit in my craft room for longer than 30 mins even with 2 fans blowing.  Sorry for the rant.   Todays card is for Papertake Weekly Challenge where the theme is cute, in my eyes Tilda is always cute so I hope she qualifies.

 

004

I based this whole card on the Label Die by Magnolia, I just had to use it somewhere I love the shabby look of it, I have distressed around the edges with Spun Sugar Distress Inks then added Glamour Dust and a little MS Butterfly, the sentiment is by Magnolia and has been stamped with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  My favourite Magnolia Paper has been distressed and inked and Tilda herself has been coloured with copics and lots of Glamour Dust.  Pink Cherry Blossom, two tone Baby Pink Sweet Rose and 6mm Closed Rosebuds are all from Wild Orchid Crafts .

002 The Copic colours used are:

Face and Arms – E21, E00, E000, E0000

Dress – R85, R83, R81, RV000, RV0000

Hair – E53, E51, E50

See you tomorrow for the Lili of the Valley Challenge 

Hugs

Jacqui x

22 comments:

Christina said...

A great card Jacqui! Love the colouring!!

Carol said...

Ooo Jacqui this is just stunning!! Absolutely luv it! Everything just comes together so beautifully. Lotsa luv xxxxx (PS I received my SWALK goodies today thank you so much) xxx

Liza said...

A stunning card Jacqui, I love all the pretty detail.

Liza c

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so beautiful Jacqui!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning card! I so have to get that Magnolia tag die.

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card, Jacqui! I love the colours and all the sparkle.
Hugs, vanja

Anne said...

Gorgeous as always Jacqui love the colours
Anne xx

Annie said...

Hi Jacqui! such a pretty pink princess card today!
hugs, annie x

Larissa said...

Hi Jacqui gorgeous card with such lovely colours!

Hugs,
Larissa

Cathy said...

Oh this is stunning Jacqui. I love that die and have used it a couple of times, it is fab isnit it. I don't normal 'do' pink but this is gorgeous and the doily really sets it off.
Hugs
Cathy xx

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,your so right,she is so cute,you make a gorgeous card with her.
Big Hugs Heidy

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacqui,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

Jacqui I hear you it is sooo hot and miserable here in the states too...YUCKO!!! Your card is absolutely beautiful!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card Jacqui, so beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is one beauty the colrs are perfect,and it all works together so beautifully hugs cherylx

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui and love all the pink!Exquisite coloring with the copics!
Hugs,Connie

Val said...

Absolutely luv it - so much detail, and everything perfectly put together.
Hugs
Valxx

Melodie said...

A gorgeous card with wonderful colours.
Hugs
Melodie

slbt17 said...

love your colors - this is beautiful!
Sandra

Jill said...

aww Jacqui this is gorgeous as always, I love the image and the gorgeous flowers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Sarah said...

Wow what a stunning card, completely gorgeous Jacqui xxx

Shazza said...

just gorgeous
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...