Wednesday 14 July 2010

Wednesdays Beauties

001a

This is the first of  the pretty little girls I have for you this morning.  We have an awesome sketch for you by Bev on Whiff of Joy Challenge this week, my fellow DT members have produced some stunning creations so I do hope you will be able to come and join us.

001

I have gone vintage for this one, have not used browns and creams for ages, I have used Whiff of Joys Confirmation Melinda and coloured her with Distress Inks, Flesh- Tattered Rode and Tea Dye, Dress Antique Linen, Hair Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap.

The fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts Roses and Cherry Blossom have been sprayed with Creme de Chocolat  Glimmer Mists (dark brown roses) and Gold Glimmer Mist them I have added Gold Stickles around the edges of the petals.  The fabulous antique look lace is also from Wild Orchid Crafts.

001b

----xxXxx----

 

012a

This is my second little beauty, I actually posted this card on the Lili of the Valley Inspiration blog yesterday but didn’t didn’t give any details of how the card was made.

012This is another of the wonderful Christmas Release (Part 1) from Lili of the Valley that are now on sale on the Lili of the Valley Website, I have used my favourite combination of Copics to colour her and added oodles of Stardust Stickles.  The Papers are a download from Sweet Shoppe Designs ,  the design is called Christmas Joys, I have distressed with Timmys distress tool and inked around the edges with Distress Inks, of course the gorgeous flowers are again from Wild Orchid Crafts, they have been sprayed with pearl Glimmer Mist then Stardust Stickles have been added to the edge of the petals.

Don’t forget the Christmas Collection went live on the Lili of the Valley Website at Midnight last night.

011a 

I will be back later today with the Winner of my Lili of the Valley Candy, and don’t forget to scroll down to find out all about the New Crafters Companion SWALK  Release and how you have 2 chances to win some fabulous SWALK candy!!!

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

38 comments:

Kreativmonster said...

Wow, both cards are sensational, but now I know, which of the new LOTV-stamps I have to buy...

Maria Therese said...

Loooove your cards especially the second one :)

heidy said...

Those are so beautiful Jacqui!!!
Big Hugs Heidy

Lisa said...

Hi Jacqui, Beautiful cards! I adore this LOTV image and such gorgeous papers/colours. I was trying to be good and not buy any new stamps as I have too many uninked ones but as soon as I saw this little cutie I had to have it. The problem is a few more fell in my basket lol!

Lisa x

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowwww Jacqui,So wonderful cards,i love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pamela said...

Both beautiful cards Jacqui. I am patiently waiting for my LOTV Christmas sheet - hoping today.
Pam x

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, wauw, Jacqui,

these are very pretty! Love especially the one above, the colors are really nice and the image is sooo beautiful, what a sweet little angel! You've made them wonderfully again and you have an amazing 'production rate' in the cards-making at the moment! ;-) Wauw, every time I come here you have a few new cards for showing!! Amazing, Jacqui and all so fabulous! My huge compliments to you!

Hugs, Wendy

Annie said...

totally adorably Jacqui! I have ordered 5, just wish it could have been all of them! this darling was one of them so I shall have fun colouring her, probably in exactly the same colours that you have chosen to use! thanks for the blue numbers, I will have to order them as Sketch pens. Still waiting for the xmas sheet of LOTV stamps to arrive though - I guess they have been busy and it will turn up eventually.
hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

WOW stunning cards Jacqui.
luv
debby

Anne said...

Both gorgeous cards Jacqui adore the image on the 2nd one
Anne xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh these are Lovely. These new images are to die for. I love the soft colors you used also.

Nannieflash said...

Two fabulous and stunning cards Jacqui, these new LOV stamps are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Joey said...

Oh Jacqui these are two gorgeous cards hun, beautiful work as always.xxx

Sande said...

This card is absolutely fantastic!!! Love it!!

Hugs, Sande

slbt17 said...

Beautiful !
Sandra

Nilla said...

Two awesome cards, Jacqui! Love them! Have a great time! Hugs Nilla

Danielle said...

What gorgeous cards Jacqui - they are both so delightful!
Hugs, Danielle

Kath Stewart said...

lots of yummy deliciousness...hugs kath xxx

Diane said...

Two wonderful cards, Jacqui - gorgous colours!
Diane x

kacy said...

how adorable!!
loving all these cute stamps!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful cards Jacqui, so lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

stampinfrog said...

Two stunning cards Jacqui!
Hugs,Connie

Melodie said...

Fantastic cards, I'm excited
Hugs
Melodie

Marion said...

Two stunning cards Jacqui. Both gorgeous colourways and fabby detail.
Marion

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWWW Jacqui these are awesome wow two stunning pieces of work I so love the colours and images of both cards the distressing on the second is perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vanja said...

Stunning cards, Jacqui! Fabulous papers and colouring.
Hugs, vanja

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are both gorgeous. I love the WOJ image, one of my faves and the LOTV images are so cute. The pink card is gorgeous, love the distressing. Marianne x

Unknown said...

What a sweet cards Jacqui.
Beautiful colors and the images are so beautiful.
I love your work.


Hugs Suze xx

Kim said...

Oh my Jacqui this are both so darling! Your work is always so beautiful and I can feel the love that is put into each card! Great job hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Jacilynn said...

this is fabulous! What a great card. love the pink.
x

Tanya said...

These are so beautiful! I really adore the second one,so sweet

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

both very beautiful, gorgeous colours and flowers and your colouring is always perfect. janex

Chris said...

Fantastic cards Jacqui and such beautiful images and colouring! I love your designs and all the gorgeous flowers and lace, all so pretty. Hope you're well and have a great weekend. Hugs, Chris xx

Bridgett Owens said...

Both cards are simply stunning! I love them!

Chris said...

Beautiful cards, Jacqui. I love the colour tones of the first card.

It was lovely to meet you today at Doncaster. Thank you for all your oolouring tips. I'll be trying them out later - then maybe, just maybe, I'll order some Copics to replace my PMs. lol

Chris S.

Trudy said...

Both cards are so beatiful Jacqui.
I love the image and design.
Hugs Trudy

Lunaleee said...

Wow...both cards are really stunning!!!

Tammi said...

Ooohhh so gorgeous, both of them, pretty color combos and flowers! AND you got me to buy a few of the SWALKs too, thanks alot! ;) They are so cute, how could I resist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...