Sunday 9 October 2011

Ahoy There

Hope you have all enjoyed a Sunday Lay in today.   I  am going to have my usual weekly cleaning session in the Craft Room today, I was so pleased with myself at the beginning of the week, I actually  cleaned up after myself  and put everything I had to used back in the correct place but as the week went by my good intentions gradually slipped and this morning I cannot see my desk Sad smile

Pirate2

A boys card for a change, I actually made a similar card earlier in the year and was asked by the same person to make another one, thought it would be a doddle but its easier to make a completely different card than to try to copy one.  The papers are by Magnolia.  I have used a Martha Stewart Border Punch to make the wave pattern on the white and blue card.  The Ribbon is fron The Craft Fairy and the Charm from The Hobby House. Of course the fabulous stamp is from Lili of the Valley and is called  Land Ahoy

Pirate3

Off  to get this room tidy now, have a lovely day

Hugs

Jacs xxxxx

19 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just fabulous hun! Stunning as always. Hugs Sxx

Crea Astrid said...

What a sweetie. Nice stamp and coloring.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the bunting, I missed the layin today was up at 5 feels good though all my chores are done :) Have a lovely sunday xxx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

what a gorgeous card Claudia!
have a nice dag
Hugs, Mandy

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, fabulous card for a young lad, the colour choice is just fantastic. You can come and sort my craft room out if you like and we dont get a lie in as our pup will call us about 7.15am each morning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

craftymum said...

This is wonderful Jacqui
hugs Sarah x

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello, i am just starting to takle my stach to. so much stuffcollected over the years. found things i never new i had. i have been good most has gone to recicale,only one small bag in bin. so no card made today,love bluebell-flowerwoodx.

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Jacqui! Love that charm!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a gorgeous card Jacqui. The images are so wonderful and I love your colouring.
Hugs jacqueline

Sandra H said...

Wow your card is just brilliant great image and so cute:) Sandra H

Wendy said...

Fabulous boys card,love the bunting.
Wendy xx

Chelsea said...

What a great image and a great card!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card really nautical x

Larrik said...

Супер ! мне очень нравится !

tanja said...

oooo so sweety
xtanja

Crafting Queen said...

Love your colouring, beautiful card!!

Renee said...

This is so amazingly cute! Love everything about it!

Marja Sch said...

Oh wow such agorgeous card,wonderful colours. Hugs marja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...