Thursday 20 October 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge

Good morning peeps, had a fab day yesterday ay Crafts U Love, they had just taken stock of the new Christmas Magnolias, I have been disappointed with the last couple of  Tilda releases but these Christmas stamps are just irresistible so of course I had to buy a few (6 or 7) and the new Magnolia Papers Wow!!!!!!!!!!  ended up buying all of them.   

I am off to a wedding tomorrow and intending wearing a pair of really feminine High Heels, but yesterday I badly twisted my ankle so not sure if I will be able to wear them now,  as the only other footwear I own are boots, and I don’t think they would look good with my floaty dress, may have to go out and get some flat shoes.    I don’t do feminine often I am much happier in Jeans and Tops after this fiasco think I may stick to them in future.

As its Thursday its time for a new Challenge on Lili of the Valley Challenge  Blog, this week we have a BINGO card for you to use, do hope you can come and join us.

IMG_0916

I have used the new Digi stamp designed by Laila   just in time for Halloween and on sale from yesterday on the Lili of the Valley Website, isn't she sweet.   I am afraid the photo doesn’t do her or the card justice as it was late last evening that I took it and the light was really bad.    I have used Copics to colour her.  The paper is from Can I Be Frank pack from Nitwits Collections.  not sure where the little Ribbon Ghosts come from I have had them for years.  

I bought a pack of C0-Ordinations Black Magic Potion 9 from Crafters Companion a few months ago and this is the first time I have used it, I run a piece of the card through the Cuttlebug in a Halloween embossing folder and then using the Co-Ordinations Sand it Gadget I  sanded the black layer down to reveal the lilac inner core love how this looks.  My three items from the Bingo Card are Embossing, Pins and Flowers, my flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Pins are from the Ribbon Girl.

IMG_0915   

If you pop over to the Lili of the Valley website today you will not only see this little cutie for sale but also the new  Sheet of  Grunge Christmas Postmarks Stamps these are awesome and I cannot wait to receive mine.

Thats it for today, have a good one

Hugs Jacs xxx

20 comments:

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, shes so cute! enjoy the wedding, jeans or dress sure they wont mind as long as you are there lol. Joey x

yvon said...

She is so cute and gorgeous colord. Love your creation.
Hugs, Yvon

Fleur said...

Wow Jacqui, she's so cute, real pretty details too, hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and your ankle isn't too bad
HUGZ Fleur xXx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous creation and she is such a cutie, love it

I don't do girlie either lol

Have a fab time at the wedding

Ali x

Dodici said...

Absolutely gorgeous card,Jacqui.
xxx

Donalda said...

Oh my dear girl, this is just adorable !!! What a gorgeous card hon. Love all the detail.
I hear you on the jeans, give me them anyday lol Big hugs

misteejay said...

Aww, she is sooooooooo cute - lovely card.

Toni xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui I just love your colouring. I have some of that Coredinations and its fab just love it, when I can bring myself to use it lol x

Sandra H said...

Just an amazing image so nicely coloured too:) Sandra H

Sarah said...

Gorgeous spooky card Jacqui, love your colouring of the image x

Unknown said...

Hi Jqcqui, love this cute little witch!! Great card, lovely colours. Hugs, Frea

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

A gorgeous card Jacqui. The image is so sweet and the colours are wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gail said...

Outstanding card. Just beautiful coloring, layout and papers! Hugs, Gail

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui and such a sweet image. Love your colouring and the sanded embossing is gorgeous. Hope you had a good time at the wedding and you managed to wear the heels, also that your ankle is better. Hugs, Chris xxx

JustYolie said...

Absolutely gorgeous image..your card is stunning!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, its awhile now since Laila drew any images and she really does have an eye for it, perhaps she will do more. Stunning card love the colouring and your papers look fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Victoria said...

thsi si gorgeous not heard from you for ages hope you are ok xxx

Michelle Short said...

Such a cute card Jacqui, I love the colours and those cute ghosts. Your colouring is amazing xx

Jan said...

What a great card Jacqui. Love the layout and colours. xx Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...