Saturday 29 October 2011

A Card for CLP Challenge and a Sneak Peek

Morning all, its two cards from me today one is a delicious Sneak Peek from Lili of the Valley and the other is my entry for this months CPL Challenge using my New Magnolia Purchases. 
First its my CPL Challenge Card, once I saw the fantastic  Sketch for this months challenge I knew I just had to have a go
IMG_0953a
As you know I went to Crafts U Love last week and they had just had their latest delivery which included the new Magnolia Collection, I have been really disappointed with the last couple of  Tilda  releases and didn’t in fact buy any but this Christmas release was just irresistible, the papers accompanying the release are also one of their best.  I also bought a few of the new Doo Hickey Dies and have used them on this card, one  is the Mistletoe leaves I have used and the other is the Poinsettia Die.  
Instead of a paper layer tucked behind the image I have used the Lili of the Valley “Grunge Postcard  Stamp” and a little Post Stamp from their recently released  “Grunge Christmas Postmark Set" .  The card base is created with a Go-Kreate Die, love using these dies for shaped cards.
IMG_0953b
I thought I would show you a close up of the delicious Memory Box  Frosty Border Die from Dies to Die For, I have covered the border in Glamour Dust and add lots of Pearls.
IMG_0951 
Here is a close up of the sweet image.
Next I have a Sneak Peek from the New Release from Lili of the Valley we are launching them at the big UK Hobbycrafts show at the NEC next Thursday, but they won’t be on sale on the website until the following Thursday, which is 10.11.11, so if you are at the NEC next week please come and visit our stand and be one of the first to get your hands on these delicious new images.
IMG_0949
This little image is called Positively Pampered and comes complete with her own sentiment, when I was colouring her I decided to use the same colours as my first Fairy Tiptoes card as I am sure it is the same fairy.
Again I have used a Go-Kreate die for the card base, the paper is by Magnolia.  I have distressed around the edge of the image and Sentiment  with Spun Sugar DI.  The Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the last (which is the last piece I have must remember to stock up at the NEC) is from the Ribbon Box.  Once again I have used one of my new dies from Dies to Die For this one is  Catalinas Wreath which has also been distressed around the edge with SPUN Sugar DI.
IMG_0950
Well think this post is long enough so all thats left to say is for those of you in the UK don’t forget to put your clocks back tonight, woooooooheeeeee an extra hours sleep.  And all of you have a fabulous weekend
Hugs
Jacs xxx

20 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful cards, both of them.
Yes, I'm sure it's the same fairy too. She is adorable snd I can't wait to buy her. xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Two beautiful cards!!

Jane said...

Oh they're both stunning hun! The new Maggie papers are lush aren't they!? love the LOTV image - love the giant powder puff LOL I can remember doing that with my Grandma's! Thanks for the reminder of the clocks - hope my kids realise it's an extra hour in bed! hugs, Jane x

craftymum said...

2 gorgeous cards Jacqui
Will you be at the NEC?
hugs Sarah bx

Kirsty said...

Hi the first card is incredible . So many pretty details . The new lotv release looks great too ! Love the colours! So pretty . Kitty :D

Unknown said...

Hello Jacqui, these cards are just so darn good!! Love that Christmas card, the images and the DP go so well together, and of course that new LOTV is just über cute!! Hugs, Frea

Tracey said...

Hi Jacqui, your cards are absolutely beautiful and I love the frosty border die, I think that will have to be my next purchase :-)

Hugs
Tracey xx

Marion said...

Hi Jacqui,
Two stunning cards hun. I love both of them. Glad you have your internet again.
hugs
Marion

Sandra H said...

Both cards are just stunningly beautiful:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning creations as always sweetie your attention to detail is fabulous.

looking forward to catching up at Craftaganza

Mwah

Ali x

julie_woolston said...

Hi Jacqui theses are beautiful.

Julie x

cockney blonde said...

Two beautiful cards Jacqui. Know what you mean about the new Tilda, isn't she beautiful, x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Two beauties Jacqui! Love your hair colour of both and of course the stunning embellishment and pretty papers! Hugs, Lesley

Marlies said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous!! I love the magnolia Christmas papers and the cute Tilda! The new LOTV image looks so cute too!
hugs, Marlies

Pat said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Jacqui, love the frosty border.

Pat xx

yvon said...

Hi Jacqui, you've got two stunning cards there.
Hugs, Yvon

Trudy said...

What a beautiful cards. And i just love that image!!
Hugs Trudy

June Nelson said...

Wow thse are so beautiful the little girl at the mirror has to be my fave I really want her, gorgeous cards xxxxx

Melodie said...

Wow, your new creations are really wonderful.
Hugs
Melodie

Elise said...

Oooh Jacqui .. these are absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the subtle colors on the your Magnolia card with splashes of greens and reds. Not to mention those beautiful die cuts with little pearls in the centers .. sigh ,. love it!

And the sneek peek of that LOTV image ... aaaaAAAAaaa! What a BEAUTIFUL Image with the most delicate of colors!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the release! :)

Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...