Monday 17 October 2011

Morning

Hi and good morning, I haven’t dropped off the planet quite yet.  Had a really hectic fortnight and have not had time to blog or make cards, my Brother and dearest nephew Michael came over from the USA to visit it was fabulous to see them both and they gave Mum a real lift, I haven’t heard her laugh so much in ages, also had some magazine & TV work and prep for the Lili of the Valley Colouring weekend that was held this Saturday and Sunday.  Will hopefully have a card to post later today or this evening.  I have had a few e-mails from some blogging friends worried about why I haven’t blogged so thought I had better just add this short post to let you know \i am OK>

Huggles

Jacs xxx

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Hi Jacqui, pleased to see you are alright, I was concerned about you.

Pam x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

I remebered you were colouring so knew you would be busy busy :)

So glad you had a great time and it gave mum a lift too :)

Have a fab week its all go here too ;)

Mwah

Ali x

Carol said...

So glad to hear you're ok Hun! Have missed you terribly. So glad your brother was over to visit and gave your Mum a lift, thats fab. Please don't be so quiet now lol! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

PatR said...

I guessed you were busy with the workshops etc.

How lovely for you and your Mum to see your family bet it really perked her up.

Went to Jayne's workshop yesterday and as you would expect had a wonderful day.

Take care hun and don't be a stranger. xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi jacqui,how nice to have your family from the u s a. look forward to you card.i hav lost a card today so had to post a diffrent one on my blog love bluebell-flowerwood.

misteejay said...

How lovely that you had a family visit.

Glad you are okay and still merrily colouring away...

Toni xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

ADORABLE fairy. Lovely colour work and colour choices. A beautiful card! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...