Saturday 8 October 2011

Titania–Queen of the Fairies

Morning Peeps, cannot say Good Morning after having spent 40 heart stopping minutes watching England battle against France in the Rugby, I have now turned off the second half  I don’t think my heart can take anymore, do hope England pick up in the second half but cannot see it.  Well done Wales though.

Well on a brighter note I have another Sugar Nellie image for you today, as you can see from the title of this post she is called Titania and not only is she Queen of the Fairies she is Queen of My Heart when I was growing up I always wanted to be Titania.   And yesterday I received an e-mail from Funky Kits telling me there were more Fairies on the website, I don’t think I have to tell you what happened do I.

IMG_0879

I have used Copics to colour the image and added lots and lots of Glamour Dust.  I  didn’t want too much on the card as the image speaks for itself,  I have used paper from First Edition Paper Pack Festive Treats, and cut and glittered 2 trees cut with Marianne Designs Christmas Tree Die.  The Sentiment is from Lili of the Valley Christmas Circular Sentiment stamp set.  I wish I hadn’t put the doily behind the image now there is no point in it being there, but its too late to change it.

IMG_0880

Colours Used:

Reds: R59, R35, R37, R35, R32

Browns R49, E77, E74, E70

Greys: Spectrum Noirs CG2, CG1, CG0.5

Now do I go back to watching the Rugby or carry on colouring my Lili of the Valley Image for tomorrows card, decisions decisions!!!!

Have a good weekend

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

16 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning my friend!!!!

Enjoy the ruggers

Mwah

Ali x

pasjemari said...

Simply beautiful!!

Joey said...

Absolutely stunning Jacqui, I am waiting for her to pop through my door :) gorgeous card. Joey x

Kathleen said...

Really stunning. Love the papers. I have that image, just deciding what colour, lol.
Kathleen x

Sandra H said...

Just so a beautiful card :) Sandra H

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just stunning really beautiful image and detail hugs cherylxx

butterflyamanda said...

I love Titania too and more fairies i'm so there LOL your card is simply stunning as always tfs huggs amanda

Hlora said...

What a beautiful job! Love the trees so much! The image is absolutely fantastic too!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, I love the image and your colouring is stunning x

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Linda Palmer said...

This is so beautiful. I love it.

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! Great colours and a very lovely image!

Hugs,
Larissa

Kelly Schelske said...

She's gorgeous Jacqui! Love those trees as well!

Hugs, Kelly

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

I love fairies too..they are enchanting and so is this card.
Hugs n' Smiles
Chris

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

krcmasterpiece said...

beautiful! love those stamps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...