Saturday 1 October 2011

Hello Little Robin

I am afraid I have been rather a naughty Girl this week, I was being very good and keeping to my Craft Diet, didn’t even spend much at Ally Pally, but then I paid a visit to Sugar Nellie and saw lots of new cute stamps that I wanted, on my first visit I put them all in my basket, but after guilty feelings I put some back and only bought 4 I felt so proud of myself.  Afraid it didn’t last long the call of the rubba was so strong, I went back the next day and bought the rest of them, there is no helping me I am afraid.

 

IMG_0870

 

Today I have a card made with one of the images from my second visit this little beauty is called “Hello Little Robin”, I tore the packet open and had to stamp her straight away.  I have used Go-Kreate  Large Frilly Frame No 8 Die for the base card, the Grey paper is Magnolia and the Pink is from Nitwits Collections

The die cut flowers  have been cut with Doo Hickey Die,  as has the leaf, both available from Crafts U Love, and sprayed with Pearl Glimmer Mist, whilst still wet I screwed them up a little.  I painted a grunge board heart with Tim Holtzs Picket Fence Crackle Paint, then again sprayed it with Pearl Glimmer Mist and edged with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  The roses and Pins are from The Ribbon Girl.

 

IMG_0871

 

Copics Used:

Flesh: E11, E00, E000, Hair E23, Skirt and Wings BV23, BV000, T2, Jacket R81, RV000, RV0000, Greens YG93, YG91, E40.

Have a lovely weekend

Hugs

Jacs xxx

25 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi can never have enough crafty spends in my opinion could be worse and more expensive like shoes ! That's what I keep telling myself lol I have never tried sugar Kellie but might have to as this is adorable I live thier wee faces ! Love your heart and pins ! Gorgeous Kitty :D

Victoria said...

Oh it is beautiful hun x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Jacqui
totally stunning and oh bugger the diet, something new now and again, really perks up the mojo :)
hugs Kate xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi ya Jacqui, like you I didnt get a chance to buy too much apart from card from yourself lol! I did pop back later in the day and got myself a couple of little stamps and to take you for coffee but you weren't on the stand :( Never mind, next time. Love your little purchase, such a cute image and love all of your embellies. Enjoy World Cardmaking Day, love and hugs Heidi xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, this has to be one of my faves from the last release!!
Craft stash diets are not good for you you know ... better to buy and be happy!!!
Hugs
Cathy xx


Ps where did you get the mesh ribbon thingy from??? I want some of this ... NEED it actually!! xx

Trudy said...

Beautiful card - that is such a sweet image and I love the papers you have used.
Hugs Trudy

craftymum said...

beautiful card Jacqui
hugs sarah x

Di said...

Fabulous card Jacqui! Blow the diet - instead of a 'sea food and eat it' diet you can be on a 'see stamps and buy them diet'!!! Love the mesh stuff too :) Di xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful!! :) Sandra H

LINDA W. said...

Gorgeous card I am glad that you
went back and bought this little cuttie...she is so very cute and of course you coloring is great.
hugs Linda

Catherine said...

It's absolutely beautiful Jacqui.

Catherine x

Louise Welsh said...

gorgeous jackie i do the same as well and always go back for more, then the next time i buy everything to begin with and then feel so guilty. never mind i'm sure i'll be the same doesnt matter how many stamps and papers i have. louise xx

Roma said...

This is gorgeous ,lovely image :)

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely Christmas card you made. Nice stamp and colors.

Hugs Astrid.

Mary Lou said...

Pretty card dear Jacqui :) Oh hun we all understand our needs of rubba LOL
Hugz

sugarnellie said...

Oh thank you Jacqui for colouring her in so beautifully, you are very kind with your words and I hope you enjoy the sweet stuff as much as we do. Still hope that you might get to Glasgow in Oct, that poor lad needs a hand on the LOTV stand :)
Karen

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning JAcqui as allways coloured beautifully :)

LOL @ Karens comment on the the guy on the LOTV stand we were all kidding him on at SECC last year poor soul.

Catch up soon ;)

Ali x

Sarah said...

What are you like?! It's defintely an addiction, this card making lark! Stamps are my addiction too!
Gorgeous card, I can see why you couldn't resist her.
I hope you have a nice break away.
Sarah xx :0)

ribenaruby said...

Fab card Jacqui, what a fun post to read! Gorgeous card, loving the doo hickey die flowers, absolutey stunning again. Ruby x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacui,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous card, such a fabulous image. Love the colours so pretty and the card shape is fab.Lyndsey xx

Dianne said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Your cards are always such an inspiration - you never disappoint.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Oh I forgot to tell you I have blog cand if you or your followers are interested.

Lynsey said...

Hi Jacqui, what a pretty card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Marjorie said...

This is just so beautiful, and you have coloured her so beautifully!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui, this is so incredibly cute!! Love this stamp and I love the card you made. Hugs, Frea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...