Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween

 

OMG last day of October 2 months until Christmas, must get my finger out and start getting organised, I usually have most of my presents bought, food ordered  for delivery Christmas Eve and most of my cards made by now, haven’t done any of it yet.

My  card today is another sneak peek from Lili of the Valley available on the website from 10th November, but they will be available to those luck enough to be going to the NRC this week.  I will be there from about 1pm on Thursday until Sunday close so hope to meet up with lots of old and new friends, don’t forget to come and visit us on the Lili of the Valley Stand.

IMG_0963

Another little fairy for you today this one is “Never to Old for Cupcakes”  and again the sentiment is included with the stamp.   She has been coloured with Copics, the backing paper is from Nitwits Collections.  The Swirl is a Marianne Design Die and the lovely Pink Rose Ribbon (to which I have   added lots of Stardust Stickles) are from The Hobby House (Jill if you read this you will be my first shopping stop at the NEC).  The Flowers are by prima I have had them ages so not sure where I bought them.

IMG_0962

I have added lots of Glamour Dust to her wings and to the swirl.  Sorry this is quick must get ready for Thirsday.

Have a good day and watch those ghosties and witches tonight

Huggles

Jacs xxxxx

 

17 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Jacqui a stunning card.just love the soft colours.

Julie x

Roma said...

Beautiful card x

Diane said...

This is absolutely delightful, Jacqui! The idea of landing sploosh in a cupcake is very appealing and it's such a pretty and feminine card!
Enjoy the NEC - I won't be there this time.
Diane x

Sandra H said...

Just another beautiful card the image is so adorable:) Sandra H

Fleur said...

Oh Jacqui, this is soooo pretty. Gorgeous details.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Brigitte said...

WOW, she's so adorable!!!!! Fantastic card!
Brigitte

Judith said...

So cute! Love how you bring new sneek peaks every day. So sad I live in Germany and therefore can't visit the NEC! Enjoy it!

Cheers
Judith

PatR said...

Hi Jac!
Love this gorgeous card, that image is just so cute.
Not sure if I'll be at the NEC this time but if I do make it I'll pop along to the LOTV stand to catch up.(It's been too long)
Hugs Pat xxx

Trudy said...

Oh this stunning Jacqui, the image is just gorgeous and I love the colours too
Hugs Trudy

Tammi said...

Fun and darling image...wonderful card Jacqui! Have fun this week! ~hugs

Jeni said...

Too precious Jacqui!! Love the lacy punch and sparkle ~jeni :)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui love all the pink and sparkle. The image is absolutely adorable. Have fun at NEC xx

misteejay said...

That image is just darling - what a little sweetie. Beautiful card.

Toni xx

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

beautiful as always jacqui! ill see you saturday as im dragging the hubby again!! hehe hugs carlyann xx

Ankie vd Polder said...

Great card. Just love your way of coloring this card. Hugs, Ankie

June Nelson said...

This is stunning and that little beauty is just so cute your colouring is gorgeous xxxxxxx

ribenaruby said...

Hi Jacqui, this little fairy looks like she's having a lot of fun, great new image, wonderful! Ruby x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...