Thursday 5 January 2012

The 1st Lilis Little Fairy Challenge

Heres some good news for all you Lili of the Valley Lovers, today sees the start of the Brand New Lilis Little Fairies Challenge Blog, we have a simply awesome talented Design Team and some very generous sponsors so I do hope you can come and join us.

 

Our First Challenge is “New Beginnings” so I have made a First Day at School card using Lili of the Valley Back to School (girl) stamp.

 

001

 

I stamped the image onto Neenah Classic Card for a Change I used Memento London Fog  Ink Pad to give a softer look to the image, and used Copics and Polychromos pencils to colour.  The papers are Craft Creations  from Crafts U Love .  The fabulous sparkly ribbon is 38 mm Silver Glitter Mesh is available from The Ribbon Girl, I have used Pink Co-ordinations card to frame the image and to cut the label.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

004

 

The Large rose was made using Spotty Craft Creations Paper and Doo Hickey Peony Die,

 

002a

 

Copics Used:

 

Face: E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000

Hair, Satchel E70, E41, E40

Blouse: R83, R81, RV000, RV0000

Gymslip: C3, C1, C00

 

See you tomorrow,

 

Huggles

Jacs xx

16 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely stunning Jacqui I love the pastel tones.

Hugs Julie x

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous Jacqui - best of luck with the new challenge blog! hugs Mary G x

Christina C. said...

OMG...this is sooooooo precious!!!!! You colored this cutie to perfection and the design of your card is totally phenomenal. Beautiful work!!

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Simply adorable!
Hugs
Chris xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh Wow Jacqui, Your card is amazing! Truly beautiful image and colours used on the background papers and flowers :) Sandra H

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, love these colours to, so pretty!
Clairexx

Elise said...

Hi ya Jacqui! I looove this color combo! Pink/black .. but never could pull it off myself! You on the other hand have created this GORGEOUSLY!

Thank you for all of your hard work ... we so appreciate you!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Annie said...

gorgeous card Jacqui, and such a cutie image too. thanks for your lovely comment on my new baby card today and the suggestion I link it up to Lili's little fairy challenge - I have! how many entries can you have? only I'm working on something else that would fit the theme too.
hugs, annie x

karen said...

Beautiful Jacqui, love the colours and fab design, Karenx

Sol said...

What a Cute stamp.. :o).. Loooove the rose.. it is Beautiful!.. Cute Card! :o)

Debbie said...

Stunning card Jacqui.It's out of this world.Love Debbie x

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card Jacqui. beautiful colours and colouring xxx

Andrea said...

This is such a pretty card - I love everything about it.
Love, Andrea xx

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Ah! I just love how the skin and coloring on the clothes are done, I sure have a lot to learn and I hope to join in on your new monthly challenge too! Great to have you and Bev for inspiration! I didn't see a DT call but I would love to eventually get talented enough to give it a go in the future. Thank you for sticking around and continuing to teach us new comers. Love all your work!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

June Nelson said...

I think this is just a beautiful card, I love the subtelty of colouring and that big peony is gorgeous xxxxxxxxxx

Nicola said...

Ooh your colouration is fantastic Jacqui, love this wee cutie pie and the papers are delish. Your floral detail sure has the wow factor.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...