Monday 9 January 2012

Party Girl

Morning all, woke up this morning and discovered what a simply lovely place blog land is and what wonderful  caring people  you all are Thank You from the very bottom of my heart.

I have a couple of cards for you today both are from collections that have stolen my heart in the last couple of weeks,   The first is another of the uber scrumptious Saturated Canary digi images this one is called Neveah, I need that dress.

004a

Neveah has been printed and coloured onto Neenah Card and coloured with Copics (nos below). The delicious papers are from the new Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love collection.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the gorgeous Lace is from The Ribbon Girl.

003a 
Copics used:
Flesh: E11, E21, E000, E0000
Hair, E25, E17, E51
Dress: R85, R83, R81, RV000, RV0000
Shoes
E43, E42, E40

My Next card is from the Brand new Crafters Companion Strawberry Kisses range that is currently running as Pick of the Week on Create and Craft, I know I am lucky enough to work for Crafters Companion but I can say hand on heart that I love this new range, these stamps are just so versatile, and they work for experienced stampers and also for those new to stamping, I have enjoyed making every single card.

030

The papers and flowers on here are from the Strawberry Kisses CD, the card base and image mat were all cut with Go Kreate Dies.  The image was stamped onto Neenah Classic Card and Spectrum Noir markers   both available from Crafters Companion.

See you all soon
Hugs
Jacs xxxx

30 comments:

Joey said...

Two beautiful cards Jacqui, I love the softness of your colouring. Joey x

Louise said...

Wow gorgeous card
Hugs Louise xx

jo said...

wow sooo stunning hunny xxx

Turtle In The Sand said...

I love that dress too. I just wish I looked like that in it. LOL

Both cards are beautiful Jacqui. Love the die cut as a card base on the second one. Linda

Jeni said...

Both are lovely Jacqui!! I have fallen in love with Saturated Canary too. Your coloring is gorgeous.
~jeni :)

Pami said...

Beautiful creations Jacqui, I have used Neveah a couple of times as well, she is gorgeous! Pami x

Marcea said...

2 scrummy cards my lovely ..... blumming gorgeous!!!! Glad you are smiling again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Stunning pair of cards both of them, beautifully coloured and gorgeous layouts. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

CraftyC said...

They are both Lush Jacqui, she looks so pretty and I love the way her hair flows!
Clairex

Ani said...

Gorgeous cards! My fave is the first one in pink!
Hugs, Ani

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, love the images and colours and your colouring is beautiful xxx

julie_woolston said...

Jacqui two stunning cards just adorable'

Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

Both your cards are just stunning
Love and hugs Nikki x

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both fabulous Jacqui!

Christina C. said...

Two amazing cards!!! The beautiful Saturated Canary image is to die for!
She is breathtaking and your coloring is sheer perfection....love that gorgeous hair!!!! You showcased her magnificently!

Sandra H said...

Both are just so stunning Jacqui:) Sandra H

vickisunshine said...

Wow, I love your cards, beautiful colouring and attention to detail. Love that saturated canary image, I can feel a spend coming on!!
Hugs
Vicki x

Shazza said...

both are beautiful x

Lorraine said...

Two lovely cards Jacqui. I love the way you colour your images.Lorraine x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Both cards are beautiful and super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Danni said...

Beautiful cards!! Love the first one!

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Jacqui
Two lovely cards, loving the colours the saturated canary images is yummy I want one, will have to get her,
hugs
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous Jacqui - I need that dress as well, but not till I've lost a few stones! lol, Mary G x

June Nelson said...

Ywo stunning cardds Jaqui im waiting for that image i love her xxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh Jacqui these are gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I finally bought some SC digis recently after admiring them for ages. Theybare fab and your card is delish. Love the SK one too, so cute. Liking the resolutions Jacqui.

May said...

Two Stunning cards, such a pleasure to look at your blog your work is beautiful, Hugs May x x x

thecraftycavalier said...

Just scrumptious Jacqui! Neveah is just stunning. Hugs, Jayne x

BA said...

hi jacqui
your card ist fabulous, love the sweet image, your colorin is stunning.
wish you a happy and creative year 2012
xoxo BA

Cindy Groh said...

Love the little girl and how well you colored her in. Great work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...