Wednesday 25 January 2012

Your Fabulous!!

 

Morning Peeps, well I am all packed, taxi booked for 11am, checked I have got my tickets and of course the Passport, wouldn’t do to leave without that would it.  Going up to Newcastle by Train today,  I will meet up with Sarah Millsop and Leann  and we will fly from there, the flight is at 6am so its a really early morning for us, think I will set the alarm for 3am.  I cannot wait to see my Brother and his family hopefully have a couple of days with them then its work for 4 days, I will be demoing Spectrum Noirs  on the Crafters Companion Stand, cannot believe how lucky I am and so proud that Sara and Leann have given me this opportunity, Thank both of you so much MWAHXXXXXX.  I will take lots of pictures and let you know what is in store for us later this year, I really want to see those Tim Holtzs Distress Ink Markers!!!!!

 

010

 

I saw a delicious card made with this sweet Mo Manning Design Ragged Romeo on my lovely, talented  teamie Mina’s blog (I see she has now used this image as her blog header please go and check) and knew I just had to have it, I must stop visiting her blog I always spend money after going over there. 

 

I coloured the image up about a week ago but have just not had time to post it until now, so sorry I forgot to make a note of the Copics I used.

 

Once again I have made one of my favourite Doo Hickey Peony's and made a swirl rose to go in the middle.  The special Day sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

 

009

 

I have scheduled my Dt card for the new Lilis Little Fairies Challenge  tomorrow, but have not had time to do any more cards, but will try to post CHA Pictures on here during the next week. 

 

See you in a week

 

Huggles

Jacs xxxxxx

38 comments:

Carol said...

Oooo Jacs, I'm so jealous that you're heading off to CHA lol!! Hope you have a wonderful time my special friend, you deserve it! Will miss ya, can't wait to see piccies. Travel safely Sweetie. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Joey said...

Jacqui this is beautiful, stunning flowers! enjoy your time away :) Joey x

Seafield Jo said...

Your card is gorgeous.

Enjoy your trip, I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time.

Jo x

Mina said...

oooooohhhhhh I am so so jealous Jacqui, I need those markers too...you have the best time ever and thats an order...although Im sure you dont need it lol...stunning card as always
Mina xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Jacqui, Beautiful card the image is so adorable and the colours used are stunning Enjoy your time away:) Sandra H

May said...

Beautiful Jacqui, image adorable, you have a fantastic time at the CHA, and a great time with family, Hugs May x x x x x

Carol Willis said...

An absolutely stunning card. I'm really jealous that you get to go to CHA. Hope you have a fabulous time. Caz x

Jane said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Jacqui! Love the gorgeous dusky pink you've used and your flowers are beautiful! Have a fabulous time hun! hugs, Jane x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely card! So pretty image,stunning flowers, beautiful colors

Carissa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Love the soft colours that you have used.
Carissa

Daisychain said...

Love the card Jacqui, great image and gorgeous colours.

Am I jealous you are going to CHA? No, no, no, no.......YES!!! Have a great trip! Hugs Christine x

Christina C. said...

OMG, this is so precious.....simply adore the wonderful image! That's a definite "must have"!!!!!! You colored and showcased them to perfection......phenomenal work!!!!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui that is just gorgeous I love how youve coloured Mos image. hugs Shirleyxxx

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, fabulous image. Have a great time.

Pam x

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Jacqui.

Hugs Julie x

Kath Stewart said...

have a fabulous trip jacqui...see you soon...big hugs kath xxx

Denise said...

Beautiful card - love the delicate colouring and the gorgeous paper.
Have a wonderful time at CHA - can't wait to see the pics.
Denise xx

Stempelhexe said...

Eine wunder,- wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden, einfach traumhaft und romantisch.


LG
Ulla

Sassy Scrapper said...

Gorgeous card, absolutely adorable image and colored in soooo beautifully. The papers are perfect and I love your flowers. I can't wait to the Tim Holtz reinker markers either. This is some very exciting stuff.
Hugs Bonnie

Ankie vd Polder said...

Oohhh this is realy sweet. Love it, hugs Ankie

Lynsey said...

Hi Jacqui, this is a beautiful card! I hope you have an amazing trip!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jeni said...

What a beauty Jacqui! Love those flowers and soft colors. ~jeni :)

Diane said...

Just enjoy it all, Jacqui and have a fabulous time!
Your card is wonderful, as always!
Diane x

Julie said...

a very pretty card, love the flowers

Colinda said...

Absolutly fabulous!! Have a great time at CHA, Colinda

Heather said...

Hi! Please email me, I have a question for you :)

HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

June Nelson said...

OOh Jacs I hop eyou hve a wonderful time im soooo envious!!! enjoy the little bit of newcastle you see and if you fly over my home I will be waving at ya have agood trip xxxxxxxxxxxx

craftymum said...

I wish I could fit in your suitcase! Have a wonderful time. I am sure you will
hugs Sarah x

Sarah said...

Stunning catd Jacqui, love the image and soft colours. Have a fab time and I am looking forward to the pics xxx

Tracey T said...

Have a wonderful time Jacqui xxx

Little K Smith said...

This is beautiful Jacqui, a gorgeous image, I love the vintage colours and lush flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Little K Smith said...

p.s. have a fantastic time! :D x

MagsB said...

What a beautiful card! The image is soooo sweet!I hope you have a wonderful time in the US of A!

love Mags B x

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui! Have fun at CHA!!

Helga said...

Your card is very fabulous ! I like your perfect coloring.
Greetings form Austria
Helga

Turtle In The Sand said...

CHA, lucky girl, can't wait to hear all about it. Stunning flower there Jacqui. Linda

Nena's Crafts said...

What gorgeous card , love the colours you've chosen to
Perfect
Nena x

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi,love the colours of your card. hope you enjoyed your crafting trip to california. anything new coming over soon craft wise,love bluebell-flowerwood.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...