Sunday 15 January 2012

Ribbon Girl Challenge

Happy Sunday all  Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! winter is here at last its cold up here.  Well I finished the Craft Room yesterday and it looks pristine,  wonder how long that will last, I wouldn’t take a bet that it will be back to its chaotic state by midday.
Today its the start of a new Ribbon Girl Challenge and our theme has been chosen by our lovely Guest Designer Lorriane
colour challenge label 15
The challenge for January is to create a new project (please no backlinking) using the colours of pink and blue and we have two fabulous prizes for one randomly drawn winner.
The lovely girls at Lili Of The Valley are offering a £10 voucher to spend in the LOTV online store ...
... and we have a gorgeous prize of ribbons, lace, trim, flowers and buttons from the Ribbon Girl 
What with everything that has gone on his week I was a bit late sending over my card to Mary and Andrea, I didn’t finish it until yesterday evening but there was an upside to that, it allowed me to use once of my fabulous new Sugar Nellie Images that arrived at Lunch time Yesterday, I am supposed to be on a self imposed diet until the end of January but after seeing these little cuties I just had to have one or two or three or four you know how it goes.
003
This sweetie is called  Birthday Princess, I have used Neenah Neenah Classic Crest Card & Copics (colours below)  to stamp and colour the image, the Butterfly Backing Paper is by Magnolia, and the LUSH 38mm Pink Silver Striped Organza Ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl
 001a 
001b 
001c
25mm Fine Cluny Lace, Blue Seam Binding  are all from The Ribbon Girl as well 
002
The Copics used are:
Flesh: E11, E21, E000, E0000
Hair: E25, E17, E52
Pinks: R85, R83, R82, RV00, RV000, RV0000
Blues: B34, B21
Teddy E53, E51, E50
Have a good day
Huggles Jacs xxxxx

18 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hi Jacqui, such an adorable card. Your coloring is fantastic!
hugs Yvonne

Lorraine A said...

oh wow Jacqui :-) this is absolutely adorable !! I love this image and your colouring is bloomin amazing as usual !! :-) Totally gorgeous card ,, I LOVE it :-)

I haven't bought any Nellies for AGES,, I think I deserve a spree now !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Such a gorgeous card Jacqui!

xx

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is beautiful Jacqui, I love blue 'n' pink together, I had to stop myself from buying all of the new SN stamps last night! Oh well, pay day soon! :D
Kelly.x

Mau xx said...

This is so sweet Jacqui, what lush colours to work with too. I can see why you had to have this sweetie too she is adorable xx

Kath Stewart said...

another gorgeous stunner jacqui...sending big hugs...enjoy what's left of the weekend...kath xxx

Marjorie said...

What a gorgeous card hun..love the colours, and just wanted to say I love the new look of your blog, everything really comes across so well! enjoy the rest of the week-end hun.. what's left of it...where does time go lol!!
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gosh it was worth waiting for your new stamp its a beaut! Love what you have done with your card is out of this world xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui your card is stunning, the colour choice is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

lovely card, such a sweet image and love the pink and blue colours. Such pretty embellishments too.
Lyndsey xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Jacqui..

Have a lovely evening....big hugs Vicky xx

May said...

Beautiful card, the new image is adorable, must get me some, the colouring is amazing you very clever lady x x Hugs May x x x x

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jacqui, love the soft colours and your colouring is perfect. The image is adorable, I understand why you had to have her xxx

Andrea said...

This is so pretty Jacqui :)

Kelly Schelske said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui!! Love that sweet image!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful and adorable card Jacqui.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

This card is look so nice.In this card ribbon and flowers are look some extra ordinary.Card is so good.

nitro rc cars

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...