Saturday 21 January 2012

Sweet Saturday

Quick one today I am afraid, the final pages of the Princess Crown have been put on hold for the last couple of days but I hope the final episode will be shown on Monday.  Today I have a card I made earlier in the week for the 1st Sweet Sugar Facebook Challenge which was a lovely colour challenge Green & Blue & White.  The 2nd Challenge will be posted on the Sugar Nellie Page on Facebook this Sunday.

012

I never think of putting Green and Blue together bit I love how this card has turned out so I will definitely be using the combo again.  I have used this Sweet image from the  new release from Sugar Nellie   it is called The Best Day Ever,  I was not going to buy any new stamps this year until I had used at least half of the new rubba  sitting in my craft room, but being nosey I had to pop over to Funky Kits to check out this new release and somehow 4 or 5 stamps fell in my basket, well it has to be done doesn't it.

013

I have used Copics and Neenah Classic Crest Card to stamp and colour the image, the Copis used are:

Flesh E11, E21, E000, E0000
Hair: E39, E15, E51
Greens: YG63, YG61, YG11, G40
Blues: B34, B41, B21

Have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Jacs xxxxx

19 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the colour combo and very sweet image.
Very pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

dutchess said...

lovely card Jacqui...so fresh a spring like....lovely have a good weekend, hugs Margaret

Sandra H said...

Your cards gorgeous Jacqui, beautiful image and lovely colour combo:) Sandra H

May said...

STUNNING card Jacqui, lovely colour combo and lovely image, Hugs May x x x x

Rachel Brown said...

Oh wow, this is lovely Jacqui. Great colour theme xx

julie_woolston said...

Wow Jacqui what a gorgeous card the papers are lovely and your colouring is amazing.

Hugs Julie x

Brigitte said...

WOW, I LOVE your card!!! I love that colour combo and your fantastic colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

Bonnie Weiss said...

That image is sooo adorable and you brought it to life with your creativity and colouring expertise...so nice!

Littleminx said...

Fab colour combo Jacqui with such a cute stamp. Another one to add to my must have list sigh!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jackie shes gorgeous I do love how youve coloured her, its quite stunning. hugs Shirleyxx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card, love the image and as you say it is a gorgeous colour combo x Susan x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely image and beautiful colors. Hugs,Helena

Unknown said...

beautiful cards and coleurs wonderfull
hugs marcelline

Christina C. said...

Your coloring of this adorable image is PHENOMENAL....absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!!!!! Such a lovely card, a treat for the eyes!

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card. I really love the colours and the image.

Jayne
x

Roma said...

Stunning card ,love the colours x

Christy Beans said...

Your cards and coloring are always superb, but I really love the blues and greens you chose for this. Thanks for providing the Copics numbers and all the crafty inspiration! =)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous I love the colours and the stamp is delish x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...