Friday 20 January 2012

Windmills in My Head

Hi, I have managed to get a card made for this weeks Just Magnolia and Hanglar & stHanglar Challenge and what a great challenge it is this week we are hosted by the fabulous  Iulia, who has chosen Windows and Doors for her Challenge.

 

001

 

I had to search through all my old Magnolias to find the Windmill Stamp, its amazing how  after 4 years collecting how many Magnolias I have and I still love them all.  I am  really impressed with the new Sweet Crazy Love collection and this little darling is called Rose Scent Tilda , I have coloured both images with Copics. 

 

003

 

The fence is cut with the Doo Hickey Lovely Fence Die from Cream Co-ordinations Card which has been distressed around the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink, the Little Butterflies on the fence are cut from a small scrap of Pion Paper.

 

004

 

I have used Pion Papers, and some more of The Ribbon Girls fabulous Fine Cluny Lace.  The Papers, Dies, Tilda  are all available from Dies to Die For

 

002  

 

Colours Used:

Flesh E21. E11, E00. E0000.

Hair, E74, E71, E70, E40

Blues: B34, B41, B21

Pinks: R83, R81, RV000, RV0000

Greys: C3, C1, C00

 

Thanks for looking today

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

26 comments:

Joey said...

Jacqui this is stunning, I love it, gorgeous colour choice, great layout. Joey x

Iulia said...

Hi Jacqui! I'm glad you could dig through your stash...lol, cause that windmill is gorgeous and so is the color choice! Beautiful card, love this! Have a great weekend sweetie!
Hugs, Iulia

Jolita said...

It's gorgeous Jacqui!

Hugs, Jolita

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

This is lovely.
I love the weathered wood colouring of the windmill.
Hugs
Chris xx

Kirsty said...

Hi this is just out of this crafty world. I can't put in to words how much I love it. Your colouring of the windmill and Tilda is stunning! I love the colours :D

Jane said...

Very sweet Jacqui, I love the subtle blues, beautiful.
Hugs
Jane

mandy said...

wow jacqui your card is fab!!! love love love your coloring it's always gorgeous hugs mandy xxx

Kreativmonster said...

Very, very pretty card! I have to try that colour-combo for hair - it looks awesome!

Christina C. said...

OMG, Jacqui, this is phenomenal....an amazing work of art!Love the windmill in the background and Tilda is gorgeous, colored to perfection!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning!! Have a fabulous weekend sweetie

Ali x

Becky said...

Jacqui, this is gorgeous. Wonderful layout and beautiful coloring.

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Love the colours and Tilda looks so pretty!
Clairex

Sandra H said...

Hi, Just so stunning is your card and the image is so adorable :) Sandra H

Colinda said...

Absolutly gorgeous!!! have a nice weekend, Colinda

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh wow this is totally stunning, a gorgeous scene, awesome colour work as always,have lovely weekend, sue,x

Pendra said...

Jacqui this card is just gorgeous, love the adorable image and the dimension of this! I also want to tell you how much I appreciate that you always list the colors of the markers you use... it helps when you are a newbie like me!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

thecraftycavalier said...

Such a beautiful card Jacqui! Am loving the colours and the backing papers are stunning. Enjoy yourself at CHA; think of the rest of us fairies in drizzly old Britain. Big fairy hugs, Jayne xx

Archies Mum said...

Love the windmill stamp you've used. Your colours are gorgeous

Yvonne said...

Wow, this is amazing!! so beautiful!
hugs Yvonne

Little K Smith said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui, I love the colours and the windmill is so sweet! :)
Kelly.x

The Stamp Basket said...

Oh, this is such a lovely card, Jacque...very different and the colouring is wonderful! Hugs, Janet xx

Sarah said...

Wow Jacqui, this is stunning, love everything about it, the colours are so soft x

Polly said...

Great work, Jacqui ... as always. love the coloring, the shading on Tilda's face is especially interesting.

Polly said...

Great work, Jacqui ... as always. love the coloring, the shading on Tilda's face is especially interesting.

Louise Welsh said...

stunning jacqui, gracie loves it too. louise xx

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i'm satisfied to exhibit that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most unquestionably will make sure to don't put out of your mind this website and provides it a glance on {a constant basis|regularly}.
Panasonic Still Camera Multi-conversion Adapter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...