Thursday 19 July 2012

Abigail

 

I had great fun colouring this beautiful Digital Image called Abigail from Just Inklined, I have lots of colour schemes just waiting to be tried with the image.  I would love to have been around at the right time to wear one of these hats.

 

 

I haven’t added much to the card as the image says it all, the papers are by FabScrap, the Ribbon and Dazzle centre are from Creative Studio, the feathers are from a local department store.  The image has been coloured with copics.  I am afraid the photo is not very good but have tried to edit.

 

Jac2 

 

Copics Used:

Greys: C6, C6, C5, C3, C1

Mauves: V17, V15, V12, V01, V00

Pinks: R85, R83, R81, RV000

Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61, YG93

Flesh: E13, E21,  E00, E000

 

I am off to bed now as I haven’t slept for 48 hours, but Mum seems to have at last gone to sleep so I am going to see if I can get a couple of hours and get rid of this migraine.

 

Hugs

Jacs xxx

19 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Stunning card, I love the image and the colours are wonderful

Sue

misteejay said...

Oh my, isn't she super and what a fabulous card.

Hope you managed to get some sleep.

Hugs
Toni xx

Chrissy said...

So elegant and very beautiful Jacs...gorgeous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bernice said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Hope you feel better after your wee rest and get to see the olympic flame today.
Bernice

Tammy said...

Positively gorgeous! Beautiful color combo and coloring.

Jane said...

Such a great job on this card Jacqui...alas, hats & I don't go well together...lol x

julie_woolston said...

Wow Jacqui this card is stunning, gorgeous colours.

Hugs Julie x

MagsB said...

Beautiful card! I hope you have a good night's sleep, hun, and that your migraine goes away.

love Mags B xx

Nannieflash said...

Another stunning card Jacqui, that image is just gorgeous, and your colouring as always is just beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxx

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

A gorgeous card. I love the ribbon and the feather. great image too. jenx

Tonya said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image and the colors are stunning.

Sandra said...

Hiya Jacqui
Stunning card, the image is beautiful and expertly coloured in.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Sandra x

Unknown said...

Stunning design and good approach towards this! but what if it is applied on PVC cards

Lena Katrine said...

Jacquie - are you doing okay, sweetie? I'm a bit worried something happened to you, since there's been no action on your blog for so long...
Hope you're fine, hun, miss you!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Glimpses of My Heart said...

I was thinking the same thing as Lena. Hope everything is okay with you.
Blessings,
Michelle

Unknown said...

I have seen a lot more variations in the cards! that is superb! do you have anything related to Plastic card about its designing and layout?

shamraiz said...

I can see why she liked it so much it's a beautiful little

card. Glad to hear you are better. Hope things are good.

Flowersbangalore said...

visit was useful and very informative. from - www.flowersbangalore.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...