Tuesday 10 July 2012

Time for some DIY

 

Morning all its going to be a quick one this morning as I am going to sort out my wardrobe today, most of my summer clothes have not seen the light of day since last September and I may find I need to buy just a few more before my holiday lol!!! (as if I need an excuse), so that may also mean a trip to Canterbury.

OS1

This is Home Improvements stamp from the Kenny K range by Whimsey Stamps, The Greeting  and corner are both by Whimsey Dies.  The delicious papers are from the Basic Grey Konnichiwa Pad, love the colours in this pad.  The rolled roses and swirl are also made with paper from the same pad.

OS2

Forgot to make a note of the colours so sorry

Have a good day.

Hugs

Jacs xxx

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi Jacqui, your cards are lovely.
I am now following, hope thats ok x

Kim said...

gorgeous card and great colours
Kim x

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning and an amazing image which is coloured so beautifully:)x

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Fabulous image and great colours. love it, jenx

Annette said...

Wow, your colouring is amazing. Love the image too. I'd like to think it is me, an independent and self-sufficient woman, but no chance !!!
Annette (Netty)
xx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love your pretty flowers and your image is so beautifully coloured too!
Hope you have a good holiday, though you might need your winter woolies and wellies instead of lovely new summer gear!

KIRSTY'S CARD PLACE said...

Lovely card Jacqui, and good luck with the Summer clothes sorting.
Hugs
Kirsty x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is so fun Jacs! Love this Kenny K and you've coloured it to perfection!! Great papers too, so bright and fun. Gorgeous card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...