Friday 13 July 2012

Pretty in Pink

 

 

Good Morning, have actually managed a card today and it is one I made yesterday not one that has been hanging a round for a while,  I really enjoyed getting back to crafting.

Yesterday saw a new challenge on Lilis Little Fairies Challenge where our theme is Pretty in Pink, we are sponsored with a £10 voucher from the Ribbon Girl  so I do hope you will come and join us.

llf2

Once again I have used the papers from the Papermania Lucy Cornwell Pad from the Range, I went out and bought out the 12x12 pad as I love it so much and have nearly got through my 6x6 pad. The fabulous frame around Lili of the Valley’s Dandelion Fairy is by Sizzix, I love it.  I have coloured the Fairy with Copics .  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft and the lush Ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.

llf4

Copics used:

Pinks: R85, R83, R81, RV000

Greens: YG63, YG61

Hair: E43, E41, E40

Flesh: E11, E21, E00, E000

Will be back later with my Just Magnolia Card

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Jacs xxxxx

13 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

Ohw, what A gorgeous card.

Marie-Anne

Kim said...

stunning card, love that image! beautiful papers too.
Kim x

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Love it! Pink, flowers, ribbons and fairies... perfect! jenx

Unknown said...

Morning Jac... gorgeous card, love the colours, fab creation! Big hugs Jo xxx

Victoria said...

very pretty sweetie hope all is good with you x

thecraftycavalier said...

This is just scrumptious Jacqui! I bought the Lucy Cromwell pad on Sunday and am in love with it! Just gorgeous. Hugs, Jayne xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Jacqui I love the image ( well I would do as it's LOTV!!) the colours and detailing are soooo pretty

Sue

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the papers you used.

Riet said...

So beautiful card<I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Jacs,
Love the pinks and that ribbon is stunning..

Have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Jacqui gorgeous colours and layout.

Hugs Julie x

Annette said...

She's gorgeous Jacqui. I love the layout, and of course the pink is just perfect.
Annette
xx

Cathy said...

So lovely!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...