Wednesday 4 July 2012

Baby Boy

Morning Peeps, another card that was made a while ago but never shown.  I was asked to make a baby boy card but it had to bave a teddy bear on it, this little Fizzy Moon was just perfect.
stella1
I thought he was crying out to be 3d’d so I coloured him 3 times with Copics (sorry forgotten colours).  The delicious Banner Paper is from a Papermania Pad by Lucy Cornwall that I found at the Range.I have used a  Whimsey Corner Die, and DooHickey Cloud and Banner Die available from Crafts U Love.
The inside of the card was decorated with Matching papers from the Papermania Pad.
stella3
Sorry this is so quick but I am waiting for the District Nurse and she was due 5 minutes ago
Have a good day
Hugs
Jacs xxxxx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful baby card Jacqui I must find time to ink up this cutie, love the layout and wonderfully coloured! Jo xxx

Sue said...

Such a lovely card, the image is just adorable

Sue

Jane said...

Oh my goodness Jacqui that is so adorable.
Hugs
Jane

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and adorable baby card:)x

Daniele said...

what a wonderful baby card, love the layering
hugs

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the decoration on the inside of the card. Great work! jenx

mikki said...

super cute

Roma said...

So adorable !

lovely image & papers x

MagsB said...

This is such an adorable bear, and looks fabulous in 3D! Another cracking card!

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...