Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Baby Boy

Morning Peeps, another card that was made a while ago but never shown.  I was asked to make a baby boy card but it had to bave a teddy bear on it, this little Fizzy Moon was just perfect.
stella1
I thought he was crying out to be 3d’d so I coloured him 3 times with Copics (sorry forgotten colours).  The delicious Banner Paper is from a Papermania Pad by Lucy Cornwall that I found at the Range.I have used a  Whimsey Corner Die, and DooHickey Cloud and Banner Die available from Crafts U Love.
The inside of the card was decorated with Matching papers from the Papermania Pad.
stella3
Sorry this is so quick but I am waiting for the District Nurse and she was due 5 minutes ago
Have a good day
Hugs
Jacs xxxxx

11 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful baby card Jacqui I must find time to ink up this cutie, love the layout and wonderfully coloured! Jo xxx

Cathy said...

Very lovely!!!

sue - bearhouse said...

Such a lovely card, the image is just adorable

Sue

Boxofcolours said...

Oh my goodness Jacqui that is so adorable.
Hugs
Jane

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and adorable baby card:)x

Daniele said...

what a wonderful baby card, love the layering
hugs

scrappyjen said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the decoration on the inside of the card. Great work! jenx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marsha said...

super cute

Roma said...

So adorable !

lovely image & papers x

MagsB said...

This is such an adorable bear, and looks fabulous in 3D! Another cracking card!

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...