Tuesday 3 July 2012

Best Wishes

Good morning all, I am a bit late today, we have been digitally thingermejigged in Canterbury, it made no difference to me as I have sky in my craft room but Mum has BT Vision in her TV’s, it has taken me all morning to reconfigure the blooming box, it makes me so cross if I wasn’t here she would have no TV Picture at all, and to be honest she would just be happy with BBC and ITV too many channels just confuse her, why can they not just leave things alone ohhhhhhh!!!! so cross I could crush a grape.

001

Its a sweet Bildamalarna Stamp called Love You available from J & C Creations, I have coloured the image with Spectrum Noirs onto Neenah card (colours below).  The images has been matted onto a Co-ordinations Card Mat cut with The Spellbinders Elements lace Doily Motif Die.  For the paper roses I used matching backing paper and Bitty Blossoms Die.  The rest of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Spectrum Noir Colours Used:

Teddies:

GB8, GB6, TN2, TN1, FS3, EB4, TN6

Pump: GB8, EB1

Handle: Eb7, EB10, EB2

Bucket: IG4, IG3, IG2, IG1

Other colours: PP2, PP1, CT3, CG4, CG2, TB1

Happy Crafting

Huggles

Jacs xxxx

10 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Jacqui,

This is an adorable card. That stamp is a cutie..
Love you flower arrangements. Wonderful

Loving the colours too.

hugs Kelly

Kim said...

gorgeous card - love the image and the flowers
Kim x

Unknown said...

gorgeous as always Jacqui. Hope you have calmed down now xx

Unknown said...

Love this card beautiful colours and fab design Jacqui, Jo xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Love the colours and such a cute image. The flowers look gorgeous too!
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, the image is adorable and I love all those flowers

Sue

Jenny Marples said...

Loving your bears Jacqui. Who could stay cross for long when looking at these? Hugs, Buttons x

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

That is the cutest little image ever! Love the flowers again - can you tell I like flowers? Great work, jenx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful:)x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui and love the sweet image too.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...