Tuesday 17 July 2012

Autumn is coming

What a dismal title but it wasn'’t really the weather that prompted this it was the lovely Autumnal Colours of the backing paper.  It seems to be getting later and later in the morning for me being able to post my card, its not that I am a lay-in bed sort of person, I am usual up before 5.30, I just seem to find more things to do before I can get up here in my craft room.

Tue1

I have used another of the Turning Leaves Collection of Tildas today which I received from Bunny Zoes Craft at the weekend, I just love her little pot belly in this image.  I was not happy with how I coloured her hair on this one, but because of the time factor it will have to do.  The backing paper is also from the Magnolia Turning Leaves Collection, not my sort of colours at all, but it hasn’t turned out to bad.

Tue2

Hope you have a good day

Hugs

Jacs xxx

24 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

What do you mean autumn is coming?? Who stole my summer?! Love your card! Hugs, Frea

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Amazing!!
your collouring is so gorgeous!
hugs, Mandy

Sue said...

Stunning card, such a lovely image and the colours are so beautiful

sue

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card lovely image papers and colours.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, lovely tilda and beautiful embellis:)x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Jacs,

This is beautiful (the card and image)love the colouring and your layout is fab too..

There never seems enough hours in the day for some quality time crafting, I'm the same I look forward to crafting of an evening but by the time the kiddies are tucked up in bed, I am almost ready for bed myself. lol

Hugs Kelly

Trudy said...

Beautiful as always, just gorgeous colours too!
HUgs Trudy

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors you've used and Tilda is so beautifully colored!
hugs, Sharon

Jenny Marples said...

What a beautiful choice of colours. You have really done her proud. Love the flowers too. Hugs, Buttons x

misteejay said...

A real cutie and I love those papers.

Toni xx

The Little Stamper said...

Autumn is a lovely time for gorgeous colours and I think you have really captured them in this card...just beautiful.

Sharon x

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card, lovely image and papers. Debs xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and fab papers.
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

She is beautiful Jacqui, love the colours and the details..gorgeous

Luv CHRISSYxx

Daniele said...

what a divine card, love the colouring and the papers are scrummy
hugs

Christina C. said...

OMG....this is phenomenal!!! Love this gorgeous card.....superb coloring and stunning design!

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely Jacqui!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, what a stunning card I love how youve colour Tilda and the layout is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx

ginny c said...

beatufil card love the papers, the colouring is beautiful i wish mine was like that the hair is great best wishes ginny

Helga said...

Wow I smell Autumn - so wonderful is your card. Perfect colored, the papers and other details finished all adorable !
Greetings from Austria
Helga

Cathy said...

I love the colours!!!

Diane said...

Beautiful card as always!!!
Love the autumn colors!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...