Monday 2 July 2012

Christmas Bunny

Back again as promised with a stamped and coloured card for you. 

I love this little Christmas Bunny Stamp by Wee Stamps by Whimsey, I had him as a digi image last year but when my PC went caput I lost all of my digis, so was more than pleased to see he had been released in rubba.  I have coloured him with Spectrum Noirs .  The scrummy paper is by Magnolia, I think it was last years release.  I have also used two Whimsey Dies on this one Double Scallop Doily and  the stunning Winter Jewel 1.

The Spectrum Noirs used to colour image:

Bunny: BG4, BG2, BG1, FS5, FS2

Sledge: EB5, EB3, TN7, TN5

Parcels: EB2, EB1

Reds: DR7, DR6, DR5, DR1

Greens: JG3, JG2, JG1

Blue: TB2

Enjoy the rest of your day

Jacs xxxx

9 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Jacqui love the cute image and gorgeous papers, gorgeous detail too.

Hugs Julie x

Jenny Marples said...

What a beautifully constructed card. Love all the elements you have included. They work so well with the cute image. Hugs, Buttons x

Sheryl said...

This is such a beautiful, cheerful and very festive card! I love it!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Lovely work. I really like the die cut elements peeping out. jenx

lindah11 said...

stunning as ever Jacqui
hugs linda xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Jacqui, This is stunning, the image is gorgeous and your layout is beautifully put together with lots of lovely embllis:)x

Julie said...

This is such a gorgeous Christmas card, Jacqui! Love the image and all the beautiful design elements! Juliexx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Cathy said...

Such a cuttie!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...