Tuesday 20 November 2012

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Afternoon peeps, a bit late with this one, had no sleep last night so tried to catch some shut eye this morning.  Today sees a new challenge on Papertake Weekly Challenge, we are sponsored  by the lovely Andrea and Mary from The Ribbon Girl, so we have a theme with that in mind – Ribbons & Pearls.

ptwk1

Can you see a pattern emerging this week, Mo’s Fabulous images have got me under their spell, I only went over to buy 1 and ended up with 6.  Todays image is called Victoria Carolling.  I loved colouring her, I used Copics and Polychromos Pencils.

ptwk3

The beautiful papers are from a K&Co Christmas Pad- Elizabeth Bownd – every sheet is delicious.  I cut out the bell tucked under the Gold Mesh Ribbon from a sheet of the paper and added some Gold Glamour Dust around the edge of the bell. 

ptwk4

The Poinsettia was cut with the Doo Hickey Poinsettia Die, I added Gold Glitter Glass from J & C Creations to the middle of the flower and on the top edge of the card.   The Gold Mess Ribbon and Pearls are from The Ribbon Girl.

ptwk2

Copics used:

Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00, Hair E71, E40, Greens: G94, G46, YG63, Reds: R37, R27, R24, R02, Beiges E43, E41,

Happy Crafting

Hugs

Jacs xxxxxx

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is beautiful. Love the colours and design. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the image is delightful and is coloured beautifully and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

dutchess said...

she is just lovely Jacqui.....you are so clever with your colours......would never of thought of cutting up my paper but then I have a hard time using any of it ...I end up stroking ....silly me, hope you have a better night tonight and hope Mum is okay. hugs Margaret

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi jacqui, hope you get better nights sleep tonight.
Beautiful card, those papers are gorgeous and love that image

Hugs kelly

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Jacqui

Hugs Julie x

Victoria said...

beautiful work s

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow stunning card!!

Brigitte said...

Just GORGEOUS!!!! HUgs, Brigitte

Sue said...

stunning card, I love the image and your colouring is wonderful - as always. Such gorgeous papers and embellishments too

hugs Sue

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui :-) the image is lovely and the bell with gold ribbon is FAB ! I love the vintage look of this .. stunning ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, I love that soft red youve used not so glaring, and your colouring of your image is so stunning to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh I love this Jacqui! Such beautiful papers and a lovely image from Mo. Stunning! Hugs, Wends x

Louise Welsh said...

ooooo this is my card Jacqui!!!! love it.xxxxxxxxxxx louise







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...