Sunday 4 November 2012

Tilda Nativity

Happy Sunday all, for the first time in ages I did a bit of crafty shopping last week, once I saw the fabulous new Magnolia Tilda Nativity Collection I just knew I had to have them, plus 2 or 3 of the new Doo Hickey Christmas Dies.  I loved all the images and couldn’t choose which one to use first so I used most of them for this card.

sun7

I coloured all the images first then spent ages how to arrange and use them on a card, I tried a step card, an 8 x 8 Square but in the end opted for this easel card arrangement.

Sun2

After editing this picture, I didn’t like the way you could see the white tag that holds the image up, so I covered it with a little square of brown card and am much happier with the result, I cannot take a piccie of the updated card as my Camera Battery was dead and I now have it on charge, will try to get one later.

sun3

A Close up of Holy Lamb, Holy Edwin, Tilda as Wiseman and Tilda with Holy Baby.

Sun4

And on the opposite side we have Edwin with Goat, Holy Tilda with Lamb and Angel Tilda with Gloria.  I really enjoyed making this card and am going to enter it for

Marvelous Magnolias- Anything Goes

Midweek Magnolias-Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, and have a great Sunday, I am off to cook a lovely Leg of Lamb with Crunchy Roast potatoes, my mouth is watering already.

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

22 comments:

Caroline said...

WOWSERS this is gorgeous xx

Askepott said...

Absolutely wonderful. I love it!!!

Hugs!

Caroline said...

WOW Jackie this is gorgeous it must have taken you ages. Caroline xxx

dutchess said...

Wow that's an absolute stunner....truly beautiful........how long did it take to colour all those images...a labour of love! hugs

ribenaruby said...

Oh WOW, WOW, WOW Jacqui...this is stunninglicious!!! So much to see..all so wonderful. Enjoy your sunday roast. Ruby x

lindah11 said...

Simply Stunning a true work of art
what a joy to visit
hugs linda xxx

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi
Wow
What a lovely Nativity scene,
simply stunning,
hugs
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Brigitte said...

OMG, this is absolutely TERRIFIC!!!!! I bet it took you a long time to do!!!! Bravo!!! Hugs, Brigitte

Joey said...

Jacqui this is just amazing! Fantastic work. Joey x

Margreet said...

what a beautiful card
Hugs Margreet

Sandra H said...

Oh Jacqui, This is so lovely x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Jacqui this is stunning .

Hugs Julie xx

Christina C. said...

Holy smokes, this is a TREASURE....absolutely divine!!!!!

Lynne in NI said...

W-O-W!!!! What a fabulous creation, I love all your new goodies!

Renee said...

This is absolutely beautiful! You did a magnificent job on this with such beautiful coloring!

Teri said...

Oh... my... gosh... this is GORGEOUS!!!! I am soooo loving the Nativity and will have to break down and order them!!! It's just perfect!!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant Jacqui and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Tina Makuc said...

OMG! This is stunning Jacqui!!
Love the whole scene and your colouring is amazing!!
Thanks for joining us in our very first Marvelous Magnolia Challenge..
Hugs, Tina

Teresa said...

Good morning Jacqui, what a gorgeous creation, this is fabulous, so many gorgeous Magnolias. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias this week,
Hugs Teresa xx

Vicky said...

WOW.......an absolutely amazing creation, love this nativity scene its gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Midweek Magnolia's, good luck & hope you will join us again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Elizabeth said...

Wow, Jacqui, this is really amazing! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...