Monday 19 November 2012

Sweet & Simple

Good morning my lovelies, before I go on I have to thank Nenny who left a message on yesterdays post recommending an unusual present for one of my sons, she sent me a link to  The Hedgehog Co and suggested I have a look at the Hedgehog house, what a fantastic idea I ended up buying one for my eldest and also a fabulous bird house and feeder for another son, as they both love anything to do with wildlife these are just perfect present, thanks so much Nenny.

mon1

A nice simple card today following the sketch on this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge, another of the fabulous Digis I bought last week from Mo’s Digital Pencil this little one is called “Taste of Winter” I love how she has her tongue popping out trying to catch the snowflakes, haven’t we all done that at sometime.

mon3 

Some lovely papers have been used from Nitwits Collections Joyful Hearts”. 

mon4

The Organza Roses, Silver Lame Ribbon and Pearls are all from The Ribbon Girl.

mon2

The image has been coloured with the Copics as listed below.

Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00, Hair: E44, E40, Pinks: RV66, RV52, RV10, RV000, Blues: B02, B000, B0000

I am entering this card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge

Hugs

Jacs  xxxxxx

15 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the sweet little image which is coloured as always beautifully. The layout is fabulous. Love the papers. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Such a sweetie image and coloured so beautifully. I love the pretty papers and detailing.
I think I may check out the Hedgehog Co, it sounds interesting. Thank you for the link

Sue

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is beautiful. Love the colours and design. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always Jacqui, I love your colouring I aspire to get there some day xxxx

Turtle In The Sand said...

Lovely color combination. It just pops right off the screen. I can still taste that snowflake on my tongue. Thanks for the memory. LOL

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous delicate colours and an adorable image.

Hugs Julie x

tanja said...

Beautiful as always Jacqui,
love it al
xxxtanja

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and the image is just coloured beautifully x

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Beautiful is this. I like the colouring. Janny

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Beautiful is this. I like the colouring. Janny

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, loving the pink and wonderful design and colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous card, love the pale pinks and the added silver sparkle really sets it off
hugs

Christina C. said...

So very beautiful....! I am in awe!

Roma said...

Adorable card !
love the sweet image & gorgeous papers x

Grenouille Greetings said...

This little cutie looks so lovely in her pink and blue outfit amidst all those fabulous pink papers. A beautiful card, Jacqui! Its great to see you playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...