Thursday 8 November 2012

Sparkling Christmas

A second post, I am getting ahead of myself now after chasing my tail for weeks.  This afternoons card is for The Ribbon Girl Challenge which this month is add Sparkle, think I have fulfilled that brief not sure I could find any room for more sparkle.

RG1

For this card I have used Little Darlings Stamps – Saturated Canary Candy Canes, she has been coloured with Copics as usual.  The Papers are from Magnolias New Christmas Collection which I bought from Bunny Zoe’s Crafts.    The  Snowflakes are punched from white card with Martha Stewart Punches and I then covered them in Crystal Glamour Dust with a self adhesive pearl in the middle.  The gorgeous Silver Mesh Ribbon and Bells are available from The Ribbon Girl.

 rg3

I cannot find the sheet I wrote the Copic Colours on if I come across it I will add them here

Have a good evening

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

19 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW Jacqui this is stunning I love that image and you've coloured her beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Ruth said...

A really beautiful card - I love the depth of your colouring! Ruth :)

Yvonne said...

Wow, this is awesome!!!
hugs Yvonne

Danni said...

Beautiful card! Love all the sparkle and how she stands out against the white!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a pretty image and coloured so beautifully. I love the sparkly embellishments and pins
Hugs Sue

Scrappellen said...

Wooow..This is an awesome creation, !!!!!!!
Love all of your creation!!:)
wish you and your a beautiful evening..:)
Hugs, Ellen

MagsB said...

How lovely to see a second post from you today! This is so beautiful, the sparkle is fantastic!! It's all gorgeous but I especially adore the silver mesh!

Have a good evening!

love Mags B x

Sandra H said...

Oh so pretty is your image and your colouring its a gorgeous card x

Christina C. said...

Totally stunning....WOW!!!!! Superb coloring....gorgeous design and details!!!
Adore your creations!

Brigitte said...

Simply STUNNING!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

Unknown said...

What a pretty Christmas card, love the image and love the colors. Hugs Frea

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card Jacqui...love this image and your colouring is amazing...love the sparkle and details..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui, another gorgeous creation. Love the colours of this one and all the textures.
Hop on over to my blog - there is a little surprise waiting for you.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Margreet said...

wow what a beautiful card
hugs Margreet

Ribbon Girl said...

Oh jacqui your card is super gorgeous and sparkly - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge, Mary G x

Shazza said...

stunning card x

karen said...

So beautiful!! Karenx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, I love this new stamp from Krista. Still waiting for mine to arrive! They've been out of stock!! Your colouring is delish Jacqui and the layout is perfect. Delish card. Hugs, Wends xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and colouring; I recently ordered this stamp; can't wait for her to get here!

Hugz,
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...