Sunday 1 June 2008

TILDA & CO Challenge 22 - None Card Week

Now you may be looking at the title and thinking what? No cards? But i only make cards?
Now is the time to experience New things!,
For this challenge you are NOT allowed to make a Card,
Now there is so many things you can do with Magnolia Stamps, You only have to look @ Myself & the Design Teams work this week!
You could do a Gift Tag, Bookmark, Atc, Scrapbook(layout)Page, Gift Bag, Book The possibilities are endless!
So The rules are, Anything as long as it isn't a card, Has to have at least 1 Magnolia Stamp on ( remember it doesn't have to be Tilda or Edwin) , And last of all most important one is HAVE FUN


Well this is my first project for the Tilda & co DT team, I was very surprised when I received the e-mail from Donna asking me to become a member of the Design Team, thank you Donna. This little box came with some bath goodies in it, I knew I would find a use for it at sometime. It has been covered with papers from my Stash, Mummy Tilda is taking baby Boo out for her first glimpse of the outside world, both stamps have been coloured with Marvy Markers and water brush, I have added a string of pearls under the three pink flowers and just finished off with the lovely spotty ribbon from Poppicraft. I am sorry it looks a bit washed out, but with all this bad weather have had to use flash photography. Hope you like my first effort. Don't forget there is a lovely Lily and Milo stamp on offer for this challenge, so go on have a go. TFL

20 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A wonderful piece - welcome to the Design Team! Hope you enjoy!!

Sharon said...

Don't be nervous!! this is outstanding a really beautiful piece of work. Congratulations on being on the DT. You have a good weekend too what's left of it!! :0)

Donalda said...

Oh that is beautiful !!!!!!!!
Congrats on the DT. You sure deserve it your work is gorgeous

Cecilia said...

Wow.... Here agen...! This is lovely. I like it very much!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Congratulations on the DT! Looking forwardto seeing more of your lovely work.
Maria xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous work I love the tin

Rach said...

Congratulations on making the DT,
your first submission is beautiful.
have fun and i will look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Hugs RAch.x

Caroline said...

congratulations on making the DT jacqui - you deserve it. Your box is gorgeous - as all your cards are xx

Aija said...

Hi, your box is stunning, very beautiful. "collague" is waving here :)

Donna said...

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful Jacqui, i just love it, well done.

Unknown said...

Dear Jacqui, welcome abroad the Design Team, I look forward to seeing all your wonderful work

Hugs

Alex (fellow teamie!!!, lol)

xx

Unknown said...

its ace!

Classroomfree said...

It is beautiful! I love your work :o)

Jules x
(fellow team member!)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a cute tin Jacqui, Congratulations on being a DT for Tilds $ Co. Hugs, Nikki x

tracie said...

Oh wow Jacqui this is fabulous - I love it, can I have it, lol.
Congrats on joining the DT at Tilda + Co - well deserve hun.
Hope you've had a good weekend :-)x

Lyn said...

Love this, I'm coming to yours for lessons lol

Lorraine said...

I love this tin, such great colours. Thanks for popping by, you have some stunning work here.

Annie said...

it's so pretty and girly - love it! thanks for your kind words and thoughts just now.

Cathy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.
Congratulations on becoming a member of the DT - you deserve it.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

jaqueline... wow.. may i congratulate you first :-0 whoooo hooww how exciting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...