Wednesday 25 June 2008

A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge - No 5 Checks Galore


Firstly you can call me mad if you like, but I have a theory I would like to share with you all, I have noticed whist blog hopping that a lot of people have had their mojos go missing, mine came back for a couple of days but was off again yesterday, My theory is that they are either attending a mojo convention in The Dominican Republic or they have gone on strike because we have overworked them, well thats my theory.
Anyway down to business have you seen the great cards from the DT members over at
A Spoonful of Sugar I suggest you have a look,there is some great blog candy up for grabs donated by Donna at Crafty Krafts the challenge this week is Checks Galore, so here is my take on it I just love this stamp and think it lends itself so well to a baby congrats card, I have coloured it with PolyChromos pencils and Sansodor, this medium is great for blending colours.

Labels: DP Imaginise, Gingham Paper Tinkers Ark Shabby Chic CD, Ribbon & Crochet flower Poppicraft little brads from stash.
TFL and Have a great day
dont forget the blog candy from Crafty Krafts

22 comments:

Camilla said...

Hi! Thank you for wonderful words!:) And I doesn't hope your mojo will be gone ever again, cause you makes the sweetest cards! I love this image, and your colouring is great!
Thanks for joining the challenge.
Hugs, Camilla.

Sharon said...

Great card Jacqui. The stamp is just right for babies cards and I always think of babies with gingham. Fab!

Diane.W. said...

This is so gorgeous,luv the blue elephant & the crochet flower :o)x

kes said...

Your mojo is back, congrats Jacqui on another lovely card.
Kes
x

Sue said...

Awww this is a gorgeous and cute card,really lovin that crochet flower:-)

Sue
xx

Trina said...

What a sweet card! I love that image and your coloring is great! Thanks for playing along with us!

Rach said...

super cute image Jacqui,
great card.xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui love this stamp,love the theory of the missing mojos I'm hoping mine comes back a lot slimmer and a lovely tan, thanks for the lovely gift you are sending the girls they are over the moon.Thanks for playing along this week :)
xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is beautiful Jacqui and I love the soft colours, Your colouring is fabulous as always. Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

love the image

hugs jane x

Unknown said...

It is a very pretty card but you always do make some lovely one. I must try out some sansador, I have heard lots of it but not tried it. Thankfully, my mojo never seems to go on holiday but I run out of time! - ChrissyXX

Jill said...

wow, a stunning card, it's gorgeous I love it. you have done a fantstic job of the colouring. I hope you win. Jill x

Annie said...

wow Jacqui, this is gorgeous! my mojo is hiding from the virus I've got and refuses to come out until I can breath without gagging! oh, and I love the card and the image!

Anonymous said...

Superrrrr card jacqui!! so loving those colours :)

Marlene x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi wonderful design love elephants and this image is just soooo cute!!!! love the pale papers you haue used too

Debbie said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jacqui. Such a cute stamp and I love the blue just perfect for a babies card.

Debbie x

ella bella said...

fab card love the papers you have used and the image is adorable. love your theory about missing mojo!!
Tracy x

Cathy said...

Fab card - I love the way you have coloured the image. Great backing too - just right for a little one!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jo said...

Ooh love it Jacqui. Such a cute image and the colours are beautiful :)

Frances said...

nah, I just think the mojos have all gone stash shopping together without us ;) x fab card - mojo refreshed and raring to go!

Bev said...

Wwo, this is just fabulous!

MichelleO said...

Oh this is sooo cute, love the sweet colors! Thanks for joining the challenge!
HUGS
MichelleO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...