Saturday 14 June 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge No1


Well its here the first dedicated Penny Black Challenge, The first challenge is to use your first Penny Black Stamp, I don't have any of the old style stamps as I have not been stamping long, but this one took my fancy when I saw it and it was an impulse buy. Please pop over to the blog there are some great DT cards there
Penny Black Saturday Challenge
My card has been made with Pale Blue BC and Basic Grey DP the image was coloured with distress ink with glimmer mist sprinkled on the bubbles, The Flower is a Prima flower from Craftwork Cards, sentiment Aud Design Stamp, swirls rub ob fron Art fron the Heart and little pearls and lace from stash, looking forward to seeing everyones cards for this challenge. TFL

21 comments:

Rach said...

Fab card, I like how you have made the little bubbles all sparkly...wet looking...brilliant idea.
Hugs Rach.xx

Debbie said...

Fab card Jacqui Love the cute stamp you have used.

Victoria said...

It is gorgeous. Would love to join in this challenge but I have only had RAK stamped PB images so far, I am saving up for one of the stamping sets but I will comment on all your entries, as support instead.

Have a wonderful weekend x

tracie said...

HI Jacqui, hope your having a good day. Your card is fabulous as ever Jacqui, I love the lace and this stamp is adorable :)x
Have a great weekend x

Unknown said...

aww its cute :)

ella bella said...

love this card Jacqui that stamp is so cute thats def one for my wish list. stunning work as always :)have a lovely weekend x

kes said...

Love this Jacqui will have to get some pb. stamps!!!!
Kes
x

Beth said...

This stamp is sooo cute Jacqui! I love the layout too!

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card for the first challenge - that adorable image and gorgeous flower

Annie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui! love the image and the pretty papers - now off to make mine!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, I love the huge bloom with the sentiment and the PB image is just so sweet. Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the image and lace detail.
Carole ;D

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous card. This is going to be so much fun.

Mephisto said...

Great Card from You.
Domi

Frances said...

Oo this is so cute Jaqui, great impulse buy! Love the sparkly bubbles and the flourish. x

Sharon said...

Aw cute image. Lovely card.

Cecilia said...

This is very nice card. I like light blue, it's so sweet!!!

Tiina

Becky said...

Hi Jacqui! Great card! That stamp is so funny! How exciting is the new challenge! Hope to chat more!
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Jacqui - love your choice of colours. That is a gorgeous little mouse - it is on my wishlist!.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Dawn said...

This must be the cutest stamp ever, love the details and those bubbles!

stephscrap87 said...

your card is absolutely perfect!!!
I love all the details and the colors,really a great one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...