Sunday 15 June 2008

Tilda & Co - Serendipity

Wow this one was a real challenge. The theme was SERENDIPITY, now I expect most of you like me are scratching your head and thinking what on earth!!!! Pop over to Tilda and Co and there are some excellent links to sites showing this fantastic method. I kept to a theme of brown cream and blue, and used up lots of scrap paper to make the base, then I clear embossed the whole sheet and whilst the embossing was still soft embedded bits of Fantasy film and skelteon leaves, then cut the whole sheet into small squares. The image has been coloured with distressed inks. Please have a go its lots of fun.

12 comments:

Mephisto said...

Wonderful Card from You!
Domi

Donalda said...

girl that is just beautiful !!!! I love the colors on it. What a gorgeous piece of art

Sharon said...

you did a great job it's fab!

Aija said...

You have created very beautiful card. I love the colours you have used in your serendipity boxes. This was a first time for me to do this also, will try it again sometime :) bye, Aija

Cecilia said...

This is wonderful card!!!

Tiina

Rach said...

wow...this is fantastic Jacqui...looks really difficult to do...You asked me if i used a normal or mini sewing machine...I use a Janome memory craft machine...it's about 10yrs old...(ancient like me!) but i know that Janome do a mini machine.....here is a link to the mini machine
I have another make of machine also but i just love my Janome and would recommend them to anybody...
Hugs Rach.x

Cathy said...

Oh wow - that serendipity background is gorgeous. William's not bad to!!Hugs
Cathy xx

Sue said...

Wow,this background looks absolutely fab,really like it:-)

Sue
xx

Classroomfree said...

I really struggled this week with the serendipity challenge. You did a FANtabulous job, well done :o)

Annie said...

great card, love the fibres and the sparkly sernedipity!

kes said...

this is just fantastic, love the combination of colours.
Kes
x

Becky said...

You did a fabby job this week Jacqui! I love these William stamps, so cute!
Love Becky xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...